here is a pic

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hello
I am on my second AGEIS legend .It was running hot after use and a battery stuck when it was time to change .when i held it with the battery compartment open the whole battery sleeve like black thin plastic came out with the battery and will not go back in ,what should I do # withdrawal

None of that Sounds Right. Running Hot is always a Warning that something is being Pushed Too Hard.

What type of batteries are you using?
Where did you get them?
And How Many Watts do you like to use your mod at?

I'm Not Sure I would want to Use that Mod before Figuring Out what is going On.

Do you have a Local Vape Store you could go to and ask them to Look at It?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hello
I am on my second AGEIS legend .It was running hot after use and a battery stuck when it was time to change .when i held it with the battery compartment open the whole battery sleeve like black thin plastic came out with the battery and will not go back in ,what should I do # withdrawal

BTW - Welcome to the ECF.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    When you say sleeves are you talking about those 2 round black things to the left of the mod in your new picture?

If so, those don't look like sleeves, they look like caps or plugs.

If you just put the batteries in and close the battery door, do the batteries rattle inside when you shake the mod?

883f12ce-92e5-4901-8455-aeb514ff1d2b-jpeg.903319

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Hello
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
    re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
    In the future, you might want to re post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question(Geek Vape/Ageis), suggests re posting in :
    Geekvape

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread