be112 atty....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddy611

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Chicago, IL USA
if anybody has any experience with be112 atty, how long did it last?? mine only lasted 2 days:ohmy::ohmy: i have a 5v box mod that i built. the dse801 atty lasted anywhere from 1-4 days, and my joye302 atty finally gave up on me after 3 month. out of all the attys (801,112,302) i like the be112 the best. i like the joye302 but when the atty gets really hot, it doesnt produce that much vapor and sometimes it short-circuits. i read somewhere that joye302 attys short-circuits a mod. no big deal because all i have to do is take the batteries out and put it back in and it would work till it happens again, it kinda gets annoying after a while:mad::mad::mad: the dse801 and be112 still produces monster vapor even though the atty is freakin hot, like you cant even touch it or it will burn you. so i really hope i just got a bad be112 atty.

laborer75

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Minooka, IL
www.goodejuice.com
That I really don't know. I've never tried the silver ones. All I know is I really heat the coppers up and they get glowing orange. I always "clean" my attys by blowing them out and then dry burning the crap out of them. I've yet to pop one of these coppers in months. I've tried regular 801 attys which are the same threads and they don't compare. Taste, TH or vapor production isn't even close with the same juices. Hopefully someone wlse can chime in and tell you the differences between the coppers and silvers.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
have you juiced up the ones that you think are dead and tried a regular battery on them? many times i thought they were dead, only they just needed a ton of juice. i have a mod that can be temperamental too, so i always try a regular battery as the first troubleshooting method.

if they're getting that hot, it sounds like they are too dry. i have had a Be112 for a month or so, but i only vape at 3.7v. even at that voltage, it gets hot as hell if it needs juice. i can't imagine at 5v's being dry.

if i don't hear a pop, or have fouled battery connector and have to play with a paper clip on it, i'm good to go. i usually kill them with the paperclip dammit. :p

for really gunked up coils, that's a whole different fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread