Bedazzling my vape... Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a new tank today and felt it was a bit boring with the tank and battery alone. I bought a middle ring and took to my rhinestone collection.
I love the result so far, but I'm not sure if I should bedazzle the battery or a portion of the battery as well. I like my vape to stand out from the rest.

Let me know what you think! Thanks.:laugh:

IMG_20140815_202224_711[1].jpg

Last edited:

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
I find your personal style no stranger than any of the thousands of other personal styles in the world of vaping. Coil building, cloud chasing, collections of all types.

I like yours because it is more you than most mods are their owners. I don't think it would be right for me, but then I do have a mod with a built in vibrator.

I find your personal style no stranger than any of the thousands of other personal styles in the world of vaping. Coil building, cloud chasing, collections of all types.

I like yours because it is more you than most mods are their owners. I don't think it would be right for me, but then I do have a mod with a built in vibrator.

Haha that's pretty awesome. I honestly love the idea of covering mine in gems and charms but I have a feeling I'd hate it in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread