Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
After doing weeks of research I have determined that I really would like an Odysseous. From watching this forum it seems that I just missed out on any current availability. Could someone give me an idea of when another round of ordering, waiting and final receiving might look like. I would appreciate it.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Hi Holmes,
I don't think Odysseus will be made again. Imeo has revised it and it is now called Ithaka. You can check it out in the GG forum. An advance sale will probably occur before the end of the year and once production begins it takes about 2-3 months before they are shipped to his distributors.
You can try to find one in the forum classies but since they are technically discontinued, prices will probably be at a premium.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
yes, its been discontinued , and there are rumours of Imeo bringing it out again, but its hard to tell when and if. All I can say is that I bought an Odysseus a few weeks ago and I payed more than the retail which was about 120.00. I paid much more, but there have been quite a few being sold in the last week or so for real close to retail. It has been the best purchase Ive made since buying my PV,

I came in to some extra money at the time and things worked out and it really didnt cost me any of my money( thats how I rationalized it:) ) If you see one in the classies for about 150.00 or less, its worth it. So easy to build, such wonderful performance.

Now if Ithaca comes out and you keep watch for the pre-sales , im sure you wont be disappointed. Its supposed to be better in many ways than Odysseus, so even if its just as good, it will be worth it.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Very cool. Looks like it will be well into 2013 before anyone will actually be getting their hands on the Ithaka. I'll be watching for he advanced sale and be sure to get in on this model.

Thanks so much for sharing this info.

A realistic guess for actual arrival at your house...end of March.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
At the present time Imeo is swamped. his going to be releasing Iatty, Ithaka, archilles, and Proteus as for Ody maybe down the road some time in 2013. Since he does it in sections my advice is see if you can get the GGTS pv and that way all these pieces will work beautifully with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread