Been gone for a while, looking for updates. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
I vaped pretty much all last winter. Things were going good, then I found as the weather warmed up and the humidity returned, vaping didn't do it for me anymore.

I have a M401 with a load of accessories and juice. But I'm wondering if there isn't something much much better out there these days.

I was a dripper with the 401 and it worked the best for me. Carts stunk, dipping was too much of a hassle.

I want to start up again (doing analogs of course) but wondering if there's not a much better unit out there for me. what I'm looking for is consistency, lots of vapor, and of course something that won't break down in a month. My 401 has some of those, but not enough to keep me away from the analogs.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I guess I should also mention I want to make sure to use my juice that I have now if possible. And smaller is better... the Ego looks pretty big.

From my experience and from reading thousands of posts on this forum, small (looks like an analog) and consistency/effectiveness do not go together. There is a reason why the eGo/Riva and mod type PV's are easily the most popular PV's sold. 6-10 hours of consistent, good throat hit on a charge and of course the advantages inherent with manual batteries. If appearance is your primary requirement, I would guess that the 401 is your best bet.

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
I have a friend that has been bugging me whenever we're together to get him an e-cig... he loves my M401 (so do I... especially with all the accessories, extra batteries, parts, etc I have for it).

Maybe I should look at the eGO kit and sell him my M401 stuff. Of course, I hate to be the guy that has to teach him everything...lol...

The main inconsistency with the M401 is that I find you have to have that perfect atomizer/battery combo for the best vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread