Been lurking - Just saying HI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjc516

Jul 11, 2011
LI, NY
Hey guys been lurking here for a few weeks trying to get some information on e-cigs ever since i was forced to quit analogs (throat surgery for sleep apnea 3 weeks tomorrow) and just wanted to say thank you to everyone that posts all the useful information and tutorials.

I've decided on a Smokeless Image Volt since it seems to be the best beginner e-cig and for now i'm very happy with it.

I do have a question for you guys if you dont mind, i did order refill liquid from a few places and realized that there might be better cartomizers that i could try but i dont know what threading i have to order from madvapes, i'm thinking its the 808D but id like to hear it from people with experience.

Thanks for everything guys, these forums have really helped me out.

haft2doit

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
erie, PA
Welcome! good to hear you have had some success switching. Your volt is indeed an 808 fitting. The cartomizers that come with it are pretty good. I have used them a little and they work ok for a few days then they don't seem to hold much liquid. My main carto is a ce2 clearomizer. Good luck there is a huge pile of things out there to try. Good luck

tjc516

Jul 11, 2011
LI, NY
Thank you all for the warm welcome and also welcome to all the lurkers that also came out of hiding :) I don't usually post on forums but everyone seemed so nice and helpful I just couldn't resist.

The surgery went great but still some pain when I yawn, sneeze and burp(weird) lol. It will be a few weeks before I notice some improvements in my sleep though. But thank you for asking :D

One last thanks for answering my questions, but I'm sure they'll be plenty more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread