Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hello and welcome to ecf.

Four months is a milestone. Congrats. The members and this forum are the best possible place you can find. Glad you stumbled onto us. Read, read, and ask questions. Don't be shy. We have all been where you are. At the top of the page is a link for forum suppliers. Click on it to find many many tried and true ecig vendors.

What type of equipment are you using now? What flavors, nic strength, etc.

:)

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
Isn't this place great? I found it just before I got serious about vaping - had been doing both vaping and analogs prior. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the people here, the games, the advice, the support and the amazing amount of information and pictures to help guide me through what was once a very confusing land of vape! Vape on.

Thanks everyone! been going back and forth between my pv's. somedays im running my ego twist battery with a regular ce5 on it(hits like a champ I don't care what they say lol), another day ill run my regular 650 maah battery witht he same tank, and I recently got into rebuildables. got nemesis clone with an agat2 on it.....so vaping really hasn't been too much cheaper but at least im not smoking!

oh juice....uhmm....Vapor Addicts has a juice called Samoa that is delicious...never thought id be into it since im not big into schocolate or caramel but got a free bottle from a buddy of mine and im in love....nic levels ive gone from 24, 18, 12,...and now im bak at 18...hehe might have dropped too quickly...but the 24 was too much for me personally I know everyone is different

kronos01

Aug 8, 2013
Sydney Australia
Have also just hit 4 months after having smoked for almost 45 years. Once you get into it, the savings disappear for a while as you start looking at PVs - VV/VW mods, clearos, cartos, attys, different juice mixes etc, trying to find your own personal grail.

Having rotated through many combinations, I have found the sweet spot for me is a simple 900-1100 mAh ego-type battery and the Kanger t3S clearo.

I find clearos give a better taste than cartos, although I have read opposing opinions. Prefer smaller clearos rather than the big tanks. I also find mods cook the juice, regardless of power settings, but lower is definitely better.

One other thing, I get sick of the taste after a few weeks and need a new flavour. Worked out early on how to mix in the nicotine and now trying out DIY juices rather than using vendor doublers. Sort of a hobby now as I can sit and advise friends how to get into it and avoid the dripping, leaking, spillage and general nuisance aspect of vaping.

My home office looks more like a laboratory. But it is fun. Unfortunately I am more of a bucket-chemist and find working in drops rather than mls quite painful.

I still crave a cigarette occasionally, but can easily avoid it. Have completed my transition from the dark side and frown on all those filthy smokers stinking up the place. ;)

P.S. It is amazing how quickly you adjust to being smoke-free and find the smell of cigarettes offensive. Only now do I realise how bad I must have been over the 45 years of puffing freely with little consideration for others around me.

Last edited:

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Congratulations and Welcome!! ECF is awesome- you are going to love it here!
As far a e-juice flavors- I was also surprised at the flavors I liked. I thought that because I was a smoker that I would only want tobacco flavors. When I smoked I absolutely HATED flavored cigarettes. Anything sweet flavored made me nauseous. Now I cant get enough of the sweet and fruit flavors! Who knew? My best advice is to find a local store and try as many flavors as you can. If you don't have a local shop then order some sample packs from a couple of vendors. You are going to be surprised how your preferences evolve as your taste buds recover.

Have Fun and Good Luck!!!

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Welcome to ECF!

First, congratulations on getting to the 4 month mark, that is a great accomplishment.

These forums are awesome, there are a lot of helpful people that can answer almost any question you throw at them. There is also a TON of knowledge in the forum threads.

Pro tip (or not!): Since this site is indexed by search engines, it is usually easier to find info through google than it is through the search features in the forums.

devauto I recently figured that out too!....lol seems so counterproductive to search in google but your right it is much easier...scrolling through the forums here hurts my eyes lol...

yea I really thought id like tobacco flavors but none of them tasted anything like Marlboro!! went through 4 different tobaccos flavors and I almost gave up...turnsout I like fruit flavors...and Samoa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread