Best 510 Atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi.. I have not been on in awhile so I have not a clue as to what is great and new - I am very out of touch now! LOL!

I have just been happily vaping with my GLV and my 510 attys - however, I have become unhappy with my Joye 510 attys... I am not sure if it is the supplier I am using.. but I always keep some on hand... I order a box and leave it sit. Well when I need one I have found that in my last several batches from them some of the Attys do not work - the do not draw good or they are just dead! :( I then have to contact the company and I feel like they are thinking "Yeah Right" - I mean truly --- How many of you get your package of attys and test each one - blow the primer out.. add juice and see if it works and then works good like a new atty should?

So I am asking for recommendations. I do not like cartos... I want to drip. What 510 atty do you like? Who has the best price? Please help this old timer out!

Thanks a bunch you guys... I miss you but I have been so busy trying to get my business going --- well I just do not have a lot of time for forum browsing -- I use to spend hours just looking around - reading and posting! LOL :2cool:

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
What JKo said...

Although I've been out of vaping for a bit.

I've found that some juices taste better with different attys etc.

HH-357 is a variation on the 510 but it has a real hefty price tag. It seems to be a really high quality atty built to Cisco specs, but it really wouldn't be good for people that like to switch up juices all that much because they are so expensive.

A good thing to try is getting some adapters and trying a few different types. The 901s seems to be coming back into favor and I must say I have had some good experiences with my 901s.

ALL THAT BEING SAID...

If I had to pick an atty that really thrived in a 510 setup, I would have to go with the LR 306. I get mine from CoV and they have been pretty fantastic so far. But, the ones I've used are Joye products in case thats a problem..

Joye LR 306

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
SNIP

( I then have to contact the company and I feel like they are thinking "Yeah Right" - I mean truly --- How many of you get your package of attys and test each one - blow the primer out.. add juice and see if it works and then works good like a new atty should? SNIP

You don't have to go through all that to test them.

Wherever you decide to buy your attys -- Get a digital multimeter to test your attys for 'dead on arrival'. You can buy a cheap one (4.00-20.00$) at many places -- it will serve your purposes.

Here's a simple explanation on its use:

Here's step-by step (for digital multimiters):

1. Turn your multimeter on and select the lowest Ohms setting, usually 200Ω.
2. Look at the display; the left side of the screen should display number 1.
3. First, test the resistance of your leads. Touch to two leads together, firmly, and wait for numbers to stabilize. On the right side of the screen, you should see a number between 0.0 and 0.4, or so. This is the resistance of your leads. Remember that number.
4. Now, to test your atty. Position your carto firmly on your desk; you don't want it to slip and slide all over the place. Touch one lead to the hole in the center of the atty and the other lead to the threads. Again read the display after the numbers have stabilized.
5. Subtract the resistance of your leads (#3) from the resistance of your atty(#4). This is the resistance of your atomizer.

This process takes some getting used to. Steady hand helps. Just keep practicing and you'll figure it out.

Same process for cartos or attys.

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Center post visual --

510s_damaged_02.jpg

The one standing alone in front is the good one.

gaijin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
www.gingabox.com
I get my 510 LR atties from ecigexpress in 5 packs (typically buy multiple packs at a time just because I am overseas) from my experience (take it for what its worth) if you are using an ego or similar, they are great little atties, not that they are new or anything. But they do carry them in clearomizers and some other cool little trinkets.

If you are interested in new and improved and interested at all in tanks, they have a cool new take that is 510/ego compatible, called CartZilla. Guess I probably sound like an ecigexpress ....., but they have done me right for the past 2 years and are really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread