Best all day vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimus5551

Aug 1, 2012
palmdale, ca
Hello,

I literally started vaping yesterday, well not really, i tried njoy from walmart about a month ago and it sucked, only lasted about two days, but it got me interested and i did a bunch of research on here and youtube. Got myself an ego twist with some pheonix bottom coil things, and it really rocks.

While i dont have much experience vaping and i dont know if this will become an all day vape for me, but Cinnamon roll from flux with my morning coffee will definitely be in my daily routine.

BTW thank you for all your information and entertainment the last month or so.:vapor:

Darthvong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Ohio. USA
My goto ADV is Boba's. My 2nd is Gandalf by HHV. I just got some Huntsman and not really digging that too much. Have some BWB Casablanca coming so I'm excited to try that. Still on the hunt for some RY4. I got a sampler when I first started vaping and loved it but forgot the vendor and the RY4 I've gotten lately has sucked.

I keep hoping that I'm going to discover another ADV juice, but it's not looking good.

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Interesting. I may try something with my Cinnamon RedHots which I don't like.

My number one at the moment is Cotton Candy by VaporGod. I rotate many flavors in my different devices all day long, but keep on going back to Cotton Candy lol.

Smoking was just NEVER this delicious!

Give a small batch a try, you never know.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
I have 3 that I rotate through usually changing out flavors once a week or so

1. Tiki Juice by Halo
2. Boba's Bounty by Alien Visions Ejuice
3. Dragons Delight extra flavor from ECBlends, although Hype and Mountain Berry both from Alien Visions are quickly taking over spot 3, only reason no spot 4 is that I am out of Mountain Berry and Dragon's Delight with no extra money this month LOL

How is hype? I'm gonna try AVE's 555 with my next order. Love bobas and gorilla juice. Might try hype too.

TH0MAS CR0WN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
CA
DK-tab by Dekang for me:vapor:

What does dk-tab taste like?
Been seeing a lot of people mention it since I joined this forum, but have never tried.

Btw, Idk what my all day vape is currently since I am always buying/changing out flavors depending on the day. But I do know that I've definitely purchased Boba's & Hype more than any other juice.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
How is hype? I'm gonna try AVE's 555 with my next order. Love bobas and gorilla juice. Might try hype too.

The Hype is a peach and melon flavor, and it is really strange as I swear it is peaches on the inhale and a honeydew/cantalope flavor on the exhale. I dripped sone of this the moment it arrived in the mail and it was perfect right from the start, no need to steep this one, it does develop a little more after sitting, and then you get both flavors more blended. I taste the melon more than the peaches now. Me loving this is really funny to me because I don't like real melon at all.

B4DJ1N64N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Indonesia
Just wondering what people's best all day vape flavor is...
For now, I'm vaping E-Pipe Mods Shire Malt 12% proof on a custom Long barrel 100%vg 1.5ohm HH.357, running @ 4v in a Provari,
AVEjuice Hype 6mg on a GG Penelope 2.4ohm @ 5v on a provari,
ECBlends Bahama Mama 12mg 70/30 pg/vg on a short barrel HH.357, using my Reo Grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread