Best batteries for my smok g priv mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmabeen100

Jul 6, 2018
I'e read around the internet on this subject and got so many different answers. Not sure if those answers were coming from experienced vapers or not so I figured i would ask here. What battery is best for my smok g priv mod? What battery will last from the time I wake up (8a.m.) till I go to sleep(11p.m.)? I charge my batteries while I'm asleep. I know there' some level of can get doing that but my charger supposedly has shut off sensors in place for temperture act. I don' need to be lectured. I' 29 years old. I just need a answer. Thanks vets. ;)

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
A good 20 amp battery like the Samsung 30Q, the LG HG2 or the Samsung 25R will provide safe usage up to 120 watts with the best balance of power and runtime.
Charging batteries of any kind at night when you are asleep is not advisable.

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The gpriv Is a two battery mod depending on how much you vape and what wattage you vape at no matter what batteries you buy that may not be possible. Things to note: thelower the total voltage you vape at the longer your batteries will last. For maximum length a total voltage below 2.5v is very helpful. This means a .15ohm coil would be vaped around 35w. You’re going to want a lower draw battery 15-20 or so with as many milliamperes as you can get. Iirc they top out at 3000ma. Actual numbers (as opposed to the ones printed on the battery which are often pure fiction) will be needed. Mooch's blog | E-Cigarette Forum Will have the data you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread