Best Brand of E-Liqued / Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporAdam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
Upstate,NY
One of the most popular suppliers here at the ECF is tastyvapor.us, as well as vaporbomb.com, everyone has there own recommendations, and your own taste buds will make a difference as well, but those are both great reputable vendors, IMO. There is also a supplier section of the forum, you can look though and read reviews , Hope that helps.

portguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Portugal
Taste is very subjective. However i can honestly say that i tried a LOT of e-juice from different sources. All chinese juice you can think of....i tried it. Tried a bunch of good juices too. But my quest ended the moment i found Tasty Vapor- more exactly the day Geoff decided to ship internationally. There are great juices...then there is Tasty Vapor.

Soundwave

May 17, 2010
Ventura, CA
Still being new to the whole ECF and quitting analogs I went with tastyvapor since most people were raving about it. I will tell you from a second time buyer... It will not only solve your quest of best e-juice but do your homework. Scholars say that some of the names of juices are traced back to ancient voodoo for liquid success. After you smoke it you will be successful at your job and get a raise. The girl you wanted to ask out on a date but been to afraid to do so... the day you vape tastyfinger... she will ask you on a date.

I didn't find god. I became one after vaping tastyvapor products. - Soundwave

Disclaimer : this is all my opinion and none of it should be taken literally. I just like it alot.

Last edited:

Sprizzle

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Near Chicago, IL
I like VaporBomb.com because you can purchase sample sizes.

The next time I order juice I am going to check out viking vapor though. They are a little cheaper so I am going to try to get a very large variety. I am still trying to figure out what flavors I prefer :p

If you don't have any set flavors you like, order a lot of small sample sizes. I thought I would love vaping chocolate since I like eating it, but that was not the case :p

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Any of the guys under my banner are great - wonderful vendors all of them and great product to vape on.
Rememebr though that one man's meat is another man's poison - what WE like may not be what YOU like (I can't stand the idea of pizza flavored ejuice but some people love it lol); most vendors here have their fans and detractors because everything is subjective on taste :)

TLDR: Just buy everything. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread