• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Canadian Hardware Supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJMag

Feb 13, 2014
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Well, I'm quite satisfied with the Candian E juice suppliers like Maple Leaf Vapes and Jugheads.co, but who would you all recommend to someone looking for a good Canadian hardware supplier. I got my innokin vv 3s from Happy Vaper, who have given me great customer service, though their selection is not that great and prices are nothing to write home about. CanVape appears to have a good selection, but I have heard quite a few bad things regarding their customer service and honestly, for me, I'd rather pay more money (within reason) and deal with helpful, friendly vendors, than save a few bucks and have to deal with difficult, rude ones. Please tell a little about your experiences and recommendations. Thanks in advance!

johentie

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
Toronto
i just picked up my kangertech evod kit from them over the weekend at downsview flea market.. i also got some joyetech stuff for my eroll.. i ordered it online and Wes advised me it would be at the location i mentioned in the comments.. i picked it up and paid the guy and bought some extra stuff for my brother who i got into vaping as well..

email communication with Canvape was awesome!

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Well, in light of the overwhelmingly positive feedback from you kind folks, I think I'll have to give CanVape a try when I place my next order for some hardware. How is their selection of juices? Seems like I won't be able to view it until I place an order and create an account.

That is where I differ from the rest. Canvape has expanded their line since I first ordered, but the juice I didn't find impressive and actually terrible for some flavours. Again I haven't tried their newer stuff, but some of the old stuff was horrid.

Again this is just an opinion don't take it as gospel.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Well, in light of the overwhelmingly positive feedback from you kind folks, I think I'll have to give CanVape a try when I place my next order for some hardware. How is their selection of juices? Seems like I won't be able to view it until I place an order and create an account.

Correct once you've made an account the nic liquids will magically appear.

Hooligans aint bad my fav is Cider, Muppets is pretty good. EVO is ok I really like the Banana Blitz.

For great juice JUGHEAD'S open once a week thurs 9est.
Worth the wait, it's all I order now except for the above.

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada

Hooligans aint bad my fav is Cider, Muppets is pretty good. EVO is ok I really like the Banana Blitz.

Is this new? I had to make an account and then email them and ask to unlock juice with a kick.

See this is how fast things change now. I love vaping just because it's like there is always something new coming.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Is this new? I had to make an account and then email them and ask to unlock juice with a kick.

See this is how fast things change now. I love vamping just because it's like there is always something new coming.

I opened my account almost 1 year ago, and didn't require any email, verification etc. I just had to close the page and reopen it, kinda like a refresh. There may be a time reset built in like ECF has, and I was a minute before this can't say for sure on that.

Yeah, Jugheads is great. I just placed an order last night (Thursday). Second order in as many weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread