Best Cartomizer for Provari???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
Although I do not have mine yet (in the mail) I do not think it is much of an issue on which carto, atomizer, etc to use. With variable voltage on Provari it should not be as critical anymore. I'm almost sure any kind you use you should be able to tune-in for best flavor and th. I just hope I'm right.

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
That is very interesting, guid61, I totally agree with you on your assessment. Now that I got my ProVari (1,17,12), I use thesame voltage settings (give or take a tenth or two of a volt) like you do and probably most Provari users have already discovered. It is so nice to be able to adjust voltage in tenth of a volt increments. As a side note, I am seriously thinking of getting a LAVATUBE also for lightness and use 2.5-3.0 ohms on it only. I really do not see much benefits going high voltage on low resistance dual coil atomizers, anyway. On my Provarie the highest I go is 5v. Wattage is the key.

Last edited:

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
That should be no problem for you with a ProVari. Like some say taste is subjective but it is repeatable on ProVari. If you seem to lose that sweet spot it is your taste buds doing that. I use EC2's @2.2 ohms, 2.8 ohms and 3 ohms. Just dial in the voltage to get the sweetest taste which wil vary because your taste buds get numb after so much vaping. My e-cigs all taste better in the morning perhaps because my taste buds gotten the needed recovery, heh, heh, heh.

Last edited:

guido61

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2011
Anzio (Rome, Italy)
Another little note:
E-liquid density is a key too.
If you go up with wattage, the e-liquid vaporate faster, and if it is too dense and you are a "compulsive" vaper like me,
there are good chances that you burn your cartoms.
I personally found 60%pg 30%vg 10%h20 the best match with higher wattage.
I always have to "dilute" some 100%vg juices I got with at least a 10% of water of PGA (pure grain alchool).

That is very interesting, guid61, I totally agree with you on your assessment. Now that I got my ProVari (1,17,12), I use thesame voltage settings (give or take a tenth or two of a volt) like you do and probably most Provari users have already discovered. It is so nice to be able to adjust voltage in tenth of a volt increments. As a side note, I am seriously thinking of getting a LAVATUBE also for lightness and use 2.5-3.0 ohms on it only. I really do not see much benefits going high voltage on low resistance dual coil atomizers, anyway. On my Provarie the highest I go is 5v. Wattage is the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread