Best Cheap 510 Clearomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter812

Aug 9, 2014
South Ms
I use the I clear 30s on my VTR and the vape is awesome. The flavor is more pronounced than what I was getting with my innokin aero tank. The part I like best is that you fill it from the top instead of having to disassemble and fill it from the bottom. The last one I bought was roughly $15 but if you look around you can find them for less.

MORTIS e

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I have both the Kanger Aerotank Mini and the Protank Mini 3. Aside from the lack of adjustable air flow, in my opinion the Protank Mini 3 used with the updated coils vapes as well as the Aerotank which uses those same coils. The Protank Mini 3 is just a solid no-fuss tank that's very well built. Its made of plated copper and Pyrex glass and is only around $10. A real bargain if you ask me.
It has 3 fixed air holes and I plugged one with wood glue and now the draw is just the way I like.

Last edited:

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
For $10.....eh.
I would try to find a used Nautilus.

Personally, I would stay away from Kanger products. Some on here say that they have used them for years, but both my personal experience, and from the people that I actually know's experience, they give nothing but problems over time. Start out great, then crap.

Although, the latest versions of Kanger's stuff seem to be a lot better.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I really like my aspire nautilus mini, but it's just too expensive for me to buy multiples of it. I have the older aspire tanks with the bdc's and when the coils work, I love them. However, I usually only get around 3/5 good coils every time I buy new ones. Any Ideas?

I was surprised, using the ones from fasttech, I never bought from them before, they are called X9, or protank (not authentic) and you can get glass ones or plastic ones in bundles. They worked absoultely fine for me.......given just how bad the quality on Kanger coils is, I just won't shell out for them anymore.

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
I was surprised, using the ones from fasttech, I never bought from them before, they are called X9, or protank (not authentic) and you can get glass ones or plastic ones in bundles. They worked absoultely fine for me.......given just how bad the quality on Kanger coils is, I just won't shell out for them anymore.

This ^ multiplied by over 9000.

Kanger gear almost made me quit vaping.

Kloudz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Phoenix, Az
www.youtube.com

Kanger gear almost made me quit vaping.
I've never had a problem with kanger. Been using the 1.8 BDC @ 4.8v all day for the last 2 weeks and still burning strong

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
When it comes to Kangar this discussion is typical.
The weirdest thing is that it seems to go by area.... in the places that Kanger seems to do well aspire seems to have problems.
It makes me wonder if distributors in the areas are distributing fakes.
Because I assure you, both myself, and the 30 or so people I know in this area well enough to ask, have all had problems with kanger products.

Joshd09

Aug 22, 2014
Sylacauga, AL USA
Aspire just started making BVC heads that'll fit in the old style BDC tanks. I have a bunch of the tanks lying around so I figure I'll have to try the BVC coils in them.

Where did you find this? That would be perfect since I already have a few old BDC style tanks and I've loved the new BVCs so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread