best chocolatey / cappucino / coffee juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae Lee

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
in my year of vaping, i never tried coffee flavors, well that is just until a few days ago.
and my HEAVENS, this stuff was *MADE* for vaping, it looks like i been going about the wrong way this whole time!

the juice i enjoy like crazy right now is the Velvet Cloud's Mewlew's Magic, mixed in with some cappuccino from local vape shop.

i dont know if this is what did it but after vaping at 6mg, i changed to 3mg, and this makes it so smooth and creamy, with just the right throat hit, it is seriously wicked!

my previous favorites were bobas and el kamino, but these coffee/chocolate flavors , i gotta say gives any of the juices run for its money right now for me.

i just tried some Vanilla Latte from Virgin Vapor which is good too but i think a bit too bold of a coffee flavor.
nightshift from VCV has been a bit too sweet for me due to butterscotch, but i can see how others will like it.
i generally prefer more smooth/rich than sweet.

i'm still trying to see if there is a perfect cappuccino flavor so i dont have to rely on local vape shop (as i can't rely on them having stock).

anyone got some advice?

desertrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Phoenix
I like Wake and Vape from Epic Juice and its very good.Its Vanilla Latte, and the vanilla is not overpowering.

I also bought a bottle of Halo Purity "mocha" and tasted kind of odd right after purchase, so letting it steep. Its been a couple of weeks, so may try it again soon. I would expect a Halo juice to taste pretty good.

bluesbishop

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a straight coffee all day vapor..I get a "house brand" from a Vape shop in Fort Myers (Vapor Envy )when I travel there, or have them send me...I just received a 250ML bottle on Friday! :D They have their juice made by a ISO 9001 certified lab in California with a clean room...100% VG base ( flavorings may have some PG), and I have yet to find a juice as good as theirs. I am going to try Yaelig from Israel which gets some GREAT reviews and great prices! Israeli coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread