Status
Not open for further replies.

vanttila

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
Hey!

I'm somewhat new to DIY and the biggest problem I have is the shire amount of different flavour manufacturers. Could someone please recommend a good cola flavour and a good energy drink. I don't like overly sweet flavours so i'm looking for a nice crisp energy drink without the overpowering sweetness that can be found in many premixed juices. Same with the colas.

Cheers

hotrod3539

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pickerington, Ohio U.S.A
I second the champagne suggestion in fact champagne is great for adding a carbonated bubbly taste to all flavors...redbull, Hawaiian punch rootbeer and monster from flavors west and tpa are friggen awesome!!!

What percentages do you use for champagne to other flavor?? like should i use it like sweetner or go for an actual part of recipe?

jduncan

Jun 19, 2010
Richmond, Va
A perennial cola classic (jeffakaslinger calls it "kickass cola") is:
10% TFA Cola
10% TFA Red-Bull
Sweeten to taste (none for me, but the GF likes 5% suc.)
Enjoy.

This is the easiest recipe I've found for a juice I could vape all day. (8ml base, 1ml cola, 1ml RB; done.)
GREAT cherry cola flavor (kinda like sams-club cherry cola).

A little TFA champagne works great to brighten up "flat" flavors. I like 2-3%.

hotrod3539

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pickerington, Ohio U.S.A
A perennial cola classic (jeffakaslinger calls it "kickass cola") is:
10% TFA Cola
10% TFA Red-Bull
Sweeten to taste (none for me, but the GF likes 5% suc.)
Enjoy.

This is the easiest recipe I've found for a juice I could vape all day. (8ml base, 1ml cola, 1ml RB; done.)
GREAT cherry cola flavor (kinda like sams-club cherry cola).

A little TFA champagne works great to brighten up "flat" flavors. I like 2-3%.

Dude i just whipped up a batch of that Kickass cola recipe and added some champagne in it and i think it might be my new favorite vape!! :vapor: just wanted to say thanks for a great recipe!

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So far I haven't found a red bull taste that is close, there is another thread in this section somewhere
I read about the champagne trick, but I just got some in, so goign to be trying that out, who knows it might just give the kick it needs

Also watermelon + red bull is kinda nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread