Best Drip tip/Atty for sampling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Hey everyone, I'm getting a ProVari in the mail pretty soon and thought that I better get serious about flavor sampling. Trouble is, I only have a tank, so sampling essentially boils down to filling up the tank, and hoping I like the flavor until the tank is empty. Obviously nine times out of ten, I don't enjoy the flavor all the way through.

So rather than buy a new tank, I'd rather buy a little atomizer that I can drip a few drops directly into, just for quick and easy sampling. I find this may be especially useful if I want to go to a vape bar and try their flavors without using their equipment.

So does anyone know where I can find an atomizer/drip tip specifically for sampling juices?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey everyone, I'm getting a ProVari in the mail pretty soon and thought that I better get serious about flavor sampling. Trouble is, I only have a tank, so sampling essentially boils down to filling up the tank, and hoping I like the flavor until the tank is empty. Obviously nine times out of ten, I don't enjoy the flavor all the way through.

So rather than buy a new tank, I'd rather buy a little atomizer that I can drip a few drops directly into, just for quick and easy sampling. I find this may be especially useful if I want to go to a vape bar and try their flavors without using their equipment.

So does anyone know where I can find an atomizer/drip tip specifically for sampling juices?

I would point you towards the Atmistique 306 Grail and a hand full of 1.8Ω Cisco 306s.
Grail306__56515.1378437115.1280.1280.jpg

No leaks, great flavour, vapour and TH. 306s are easy, consistent and cheap.

Provari you say? For example:

6el66go.jpg

Have fun
I

I like cisco 306s with a XL306 Contoured LR306 Delrin Drip Tip, and an empire drip shield, I have collected way too many. I have switched over to try roars extreme 306s lately cause the airflow seems to have changed in cisco a bit. I sometimes use a adapter called the sleeve to use 510/901 tips, just for a look change or the universal tip, which is a bit long and neither are necessary. I was looking at maybe trying the grail sometime.
Here is "The Sleeve" The Sleeve - Grateful Vaper - Home of the Dark Star DNA 30 Mod

I like the hh357 also, though you really do not need a shield I use one with it most times. I still think 306s taste better a bit, but that is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread