Best e-juice brands and companies in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amin1

Nov 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

Dear friends, I've been doing a research regarding the best-selling E-juice produced in Europe and I have heard of different brands for example some people suggest "Flavour Art" produced in Italy so I would be thankful if you could name some of the best companies manufacturing E-Flavours in Europe, in addition I think you have heard of Nasty juice manufactured in Malaysia but many customers have pointed out that their products evaporate so quickly so I want to know some e-liquids that last longer and are made of good ingredients.

regards,

Bonev

Nov 4, 2017
Hello i am aswell new vaper only tryed so many liquids from any kind in uk and to tell u true now i vaping from Hangsen because for me this brand is one of oldest 2009 and i do MTL because tryed give up smoking and find him so good liquids in Aspire Nautilus 2 1.8ohm.Aswell they have places to buy in all europe check him official web for hangsen eliquids .when u dont care about price i recomend you Black Note eliquids they are amazing only for me so expensive are.i tryed him.Hangsen have new range eliquids 50/50 and sub ohm.for me next try be him 50/50 only vaping now Hangsen Desert Ship 18mg and in ebay u cannot find this which make me make my order from the dealer in uk.and really enjoy desert ship and now tryed another St Tobacco which trully is amazing.Tryed research little about company and be see they are one of best and oldest company :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread