Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Welp, if you like throat hit, then you'll want a good amount of nic. PG also effects TH. VG depletes TH and flavor but boosts vapor. A lot of us like something like 80/20 or 60/40 PG/VG mixes. And I think the majority of people here on the forums at least, settle around 12 to 18mg. I typically like 12 for all day and 18 for when i'm craving TH but, I'll vape 18 happily all day as well. 18 has a nice bite to it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'll suggest my favorite e-juice vendor, Dripeez. https://natural-eliquid.com/store/index.php

They seem to specialize in fruit flavors, but I also enjoy using their Cinnamon, Rum, and Vanilla flavors too. The Golden Apple is the closest I come to an all day vape; I enjoy it both alone, or mixing some rum or cinnamon (think apple crisp) with it.

These are all-natural, all-organic flavorings. Your choice of Pg/Vg ratios, and option to flavor bump. Fast turnaround from order to delivery, too. I've also not needed to steep any of the flavors. Dripeez gets 75% of my eliquid business. I personally choose a 50/50 blend.

Last edited:

VAP0R_LUSH_KC

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
I'm a big RY4 fan myself its something I always seem to go back to.....others are coffee but its been a battle to find the right one.....check out some sample packs is the best way to find what you like ...Halo, Johnsoncreek, vermillonriver have good sample packs and from them all you will be trying A grade juices yes there are cheaper juices out the but there is differents in quality

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread