Best e juice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

emg81

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Southern Illinois
i was a big fan of evoodoo juices before i started dyi. but the downside of that was i could only fine em at a local smoke shop. so when they ran out of the only two juices i liked, (mango and double apple) i had to spend loads of cash on flavors i didnt know n usually hated until they restocked. but now i mix my own and couldnt be happier. no waiting and no worrying about if they will have it, and if not will i like what i can grab lol. the plus side of buying nasty juices is i have tons of empty bottles to use as mix bottles now lol..

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Trying some different things to see what rings my bell ..

Flavor #1 Double D Watermelon
Flavor #2 Dragons Fire
Flavor #3 Dew
Flavor #4 Legend

DD watermelon was one of my first loves. I'm into the NET's now and Dragon's Fire is my all day/everyday vape. Legend is good too. I just tried that one over Christmas and have reordered that one. I'm not into the fruits anymore but I think you have a good sampling coming :)

You should check the Army out http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...thers-heavenly-vapes-big-thread-part-2-a.html

keonee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
USA
I have bought quite a bit of e-liquid from various vendors. I decided to try my own DIY e-liquid. I must say it is some of the best that I ever vaped.

I was very hesitant to try DIY but after reading and reading I decided to try it. I can't believe I hesitated because it is so easy. I now can whip up a bottle in just a few minutes.

What I like is I can add the flavor to where I like it and adjust the PG/VG as to how I like it for vaping.

carbonbegone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Indy
DD watermelon was one of my first loves. I'm into the NET's now and Dragon's Fire is my all day/everyday vape. Legend is good too. I just tried that one over Christmas and have reordered that one. I'm not into the fruits anymore but I think you have a good sampling coming :)

You should check the Army out http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...thers-heavenly-vapes-big-thread-part-2-a.html
... will do thanks.

I'm pretty new to all this & figured I'd favor the tobacco type flavors, but what the heck, might as well try something different.
The whole point of this ( for me ) is to eliminate the craving for tobacco & nicotine. Maybe stepping back from that familiar flavor has some merit to that end ? or not.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
... will do thanks.

I'm pretty new to all this & figured I'd favor the tobacco type flavors, but what the heck, might as well try something different.
The whole point of this ( for me ) is to eliminate the craving for tobacco & nicotine. Maybe stepping back from that familiar flavor has some merit to that end ? or not.

It really is about finding what works for YOU. In order to find that magic combination, you need to be open to all possibilities. :)

Join CASAA and have a voice for vaping.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
... will do thanks.

I'm new, too, and have read a lot of posts from newcomers. So many of us, myself included, started out thinking "I want something that tastes like the tobacco in the cigarettes I smoked." When I first went to the vape shop I told them that, and they gave me a couple of "tobacco" flavors. I'm so glad I listened to the gal that was helping me. She suggested that I also try a flavor. I grudgingly bought one called "Banana Nut Bread", feeling very silly for doing so, and thinking I was just wasting my money.

Boy was I wrong. I did not like either of the tobacco flavors, and I just loved the Banana Nut Bread. I will go so far as to say if I had only had the tobacco flavors to start with, I might have said vaping is not for me, and kept on smoking cigarettes.

Robino is so right, you need to be open to all possibilities.

P.S. Just placed a second order at Mt Baker Vapor for Cinnamon Roll, which is my new favorite!

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
... will do thanks.

I've described this several times in several different posts. In the first few months of vaping I was after a tobacco type that tasted like my Camel Lights. I never found one that exactly matched or did the trick for me. I describe it as an epiphany moment. It happened with me when I was vaping caramel/vanilla or a strawberry short cake flavor...it's the moment that you say to yourself...

You know this isn't half bad...I actually like this...It doesn't have to taste like my Camel Light in order for this to work.

Of course your brain may not tell it to you in exactly the same sentences...but that is what I refer to as the epiphany moment of vaping. Since you are new I highly recommend trying as many flavors/vendors as possible until you figure out what you like. You may be surprised that tobacco flavors isn't really what you are looking for? Maybe it is...maybe it isn't you have to be the judge of that.

I'm not sure if I posted this to this thread or not but in case I haven't glance over this thread (more than just the first post...more vendors/samplers as thread goes on) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cussion/458263-3ml-cheap-sampler-bottles.html I used that when starting out and still use it from time to time when I want to venture out and try something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread