Best "economy" strawberry milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolo5k

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 15, 2015
www.vaporinabottle.com
I new company was running a contest a couple weeks ago -- vaporinabottle.com They were also running a coupon for 50 percent off (ECF50), so I decide I'd give them a try.

Hands down, this was the best strawberry milk I've had -- fresh strawberry and light, sweet cream. I just checked and the coupon code's stlll working, so it's $4.50 for 30ml. Shipping is reasonable (my second order was $3.75 for 4 X 30 ml), and customer service was great. I also recommend the vanilla cupcake.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the shoutout. I'm very glad you enjoyed it so much. I found this post on Google and I know it's old, but still, thank you.

Submarine123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
You know what, speaking of Black Axis's Custard, the stuff was DELICIOUS right out of the bottle, but after a little air got the the bottle, it started tasting spoiled! A bit like a sour cream cheese or something mixed in there.

However, I've enjoyed Melon Madness so far, and I've still enjoyed the Custard (it seems to still get better on a hotter coil). I just ordered a sample pack of other flavors too! And the owner seems like a good guy. So 1+ for them!

Fluffy Bunny Rabbit

Jan 19, 2016
After finding this thread, I ordered the following:

Strawberry Creams
Strawberry Milkshake 230mL - Verde Valley Vapes
Pinky Dink 60mL - Back Axis
Mech Milk 30 mL - Mech Sauce
Empress Milk 30 mL- Mech Sauce
Strawberry Dream 15mL - Don't Drink My juice
Strawnana Yo 15 mL - Don't Drink My juice
Strawberry Milk 15 mL - Quit That Grit
Honey Dew Me 15 mL- Don't Drink My Juice
Blueberry Pancackes 15 mL - Quit That Grit
Froopers 30mL - Verde Valley Vapes
Bananas Foster 30 mL - Black Axis

I am searching for the BEST strawberry cream ejuice that's in the ballpark of $20 per 120mL. Aside from a well balanced flavor (no perfume taste), I'm looking for a juice that is smooth on the throat. My local BM shops' juices seem too harsh for my liking. Keep in mind that I haven't had enough time to steep any of these, so I'm reviewing straight out of the mailbox. Strawberry Milkshake from VVV is the best tasting and very smooth. Mech Milk is a close second, followed by Pinky Dink, then Strawberry Milk by QTG, and finally, Strawberry Dream & Strawnana Yo by DDMJ.
I think I will order in the future from VVV and Mech Sauce, and possibly Black Axis. VVV's Strawberry Milkshake is sooooo close to OHW Milkman, that I'll get it in the future instead of spending outrageous money for OHW.

A BIG ThankYou to all who contributed to this thread.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
After finding this thread, I ordered the following:

Strawberry Creams
Strawberry Milkshake 230mL - Verde Valley Vapes
Pinky Dink 60mL - Back Axis
Mech Milk 30 mL - Mech Sauce
Empress Milk 30 mL- Mech Sauce
Strawberry Dream 15mL - Don't Drink My Juice
Strawnana Yo 15 mL - Don't Drink My Juice
Strawberry Milk 15 mL - Quit That Grit
Honey Dew Me 15 mL- Don't Drink My Juice
Blueberry Pancackes 15 mL - Quit That Grit
Froopers 30mL - Verde Valley Vapes
Bananas Foster 30 mL - Black Axis

I am searching for the BEST strawberry cream ejuice that's in the ballpark of $20 per 120mL. Aside from a well balanced flavor (no perfume taste), I'm looking for a juice that is smooth on the throat. My local BM shops' juices seem too harsh for my liking. Keep in mind that I haven't had enough time to steep any of these, so I'm reviewing straight out of the mailbox. Strawberry Milkshake from VVV is the best tasting and very smooth. Mech Milk is a close second, followed by Pinky Dink, then Strawberry Milk by QTG, and finally, Strawberry Dream & Strawnana Yo by DDMJ.
I think I will order in the future from VVV and Mech Sauce, and possibly Black Axis. VVV's Strawberry Milkshake is sooooo close to OHW Milkman, that I'll get it in the future instead of spending outrageous money for OHW.

A BIG ThankYou to all who contributed to this thread.
Make sure and try VVV's Raspberry Custard as well, every bit as good as their Strawberry Milkshake. I think they are still running their promo for a free 100ml on orders of $20 or more. Their raspberry is a little more sweet than tart and the custard is nice and creamy, great stuff!

Fluffy Bunny Rabbit

Jan 19, 2016
Make sure and try VVV's Raspberry Custard as well, every bit as good as their Strawberry Milkshake. I think they are still running their promo for a free 100ml on orders of $20 or more. Their raspberry is a little more sweet than tart and the custard is nice and creamy, great stuff!
I will strongly consider ordering the Raspberry Custard. VVV's flavor and smoothness will have me returning to them in the future. I'm stocked and satisfied for the time being.

Reactions: Roadtrip635
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread