The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best flavor coil for Horizontech Falcon

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by mj79, Aug 24, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mj79

mj79 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2010
    mn
    Its an older tank , but remember I did like it before I started using a few Drop RDA's .. Would like to try it again, but there are a few more coils than I remember

Any recommendations on what is the best flavor? I had the M1 in there last time I used it, and seem to remember liking it now theres m1 m2 m3 , f1, f2 and maybe a few more

2. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mesh coils usually provide the best flavor in my opinion and the falcon also takes the coils for the EHpro Raptor tank and visa versa. The Raptor has gotten good reviews for flavor and I’ve won one in a giveaway but have yet to receive it so can’t help there but I will be following this thread to hear others opinions.

3. vdrummer

vdrummer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Jersey
    M1+ is my go-to.

• Like Like x 1
  4. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well I’ve gotten my EHpro Raptor tank and am using the quad mesh coil for it. I have about 5mls through it so far and it’s giving me excellent flavor at 60 watts. Obviously I can’t speak to longevity yet but these fit in the Falcon and if they hold up a reasonable amount of time they are a winner. I’ll report back with my thoughts on the single coil when I try it and then I’ll have to decide which ones to buy more of because this is a nice tank.