Best flavor coil for Horizontech Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
Its an older tank , but remember I did like it before I started using a few Drop rda's .. Would like to try it again, but there are a few more coils than I remember

Any recommendations on what is the best flavor? I had the M1 in there last time I used it, and seem to remember liking it now theres m1 m2 m3 , f1, f2 and maybe a few more

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Mesh coils usually provide the best flavor in my opinion and the falcon also takes the coils for the EHpro Raptor tank and visa versa. The Raptor has gotten good reviews for flavor and I’ve won one in a giveaway but have yet to receive it so can’t help there but I will be following this thread to hear others opinions.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Well I’ve gotten my EHpro Raptor tank and am using the quad mesh coil for it. I have about 5mls through it so far and it’s giving me excellent flavor at 60 watts. Obviously I can’t speak to longevity yet but these fit in the Falcon and if they hold up a reasonable amount of time they are a winner. I’ll report back with my thoughts on the single coil when I try it and then I’ll have to decide which ones to buy more of because this is a nice tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread