best for flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve803

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Deland, Fl
vapinggenius.com
I've dropped a bunch of money into different tanks and I think I finally found a primo tank that works the best for me. The KangerTech EVOD is a sweet unit that gives lots of vape and really make the juice taste great. I first started with the CE-4 Redux and love the amount of vape and flavor I got with it, but I haven't been able to find replacement redux coils since my first purchase. The other tank that is awesome but very small is the vision Nano tank. This one requires a delicate touch to use. I think i broke mine when I was putting juice in the tank the first time and have had to handle it with kid gloves ever since, but I have to say it gives me the best taste of all my tanks. Bottom feed tanks seam to have the best flavor over top feed, but since my Redux tanks are equal to the EVOD there's no way for me to say bottom over top is the way to go.

fye_guy

Aug 17, 2013
Indiana
I started with my local shop so I could try different flavors to see which ones I tend to like. Then I tried one of Hoosier Vapes and it was good, but I just got a shipment in from The Vapor Chef and I am impressed. The Honey-Pearry is my favorite so far but I have many more to try! I found the flavor is different in atomizers, clearomizers, dual coil tanks and rebuildables. I will eventually try all my juices in each device and at different voltages to see what works the best. I am awaiting a mechanical mod in the mail and I can't wait to try the all with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread