• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best juice for Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
"PM me and I'll put you in touch with Joe Blow" isn't going to work here. Doesn't matter if he caters to select clientele or not. ECF isn't going to be party to backroom dealings based on PMs and word of mouth.

isn't the entire list of Canadian suppliers done by PM?
wouldn't that classify as dealings passed on PMs?

where do you draw the line?
because he doesn't have a website?

vangrl27

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
vancouver
"PM me and I'll put you in touch with Joe Blow" isn't going to work here. Doesn't matter if he caters to select clientele or not. ECF isn't going to be party to backroom dealings based on PMs and word of mouth.

Again, are you saying he doesn't have a business because he doesn't have a website? How do you know that he doesn't have a store, test his juices in a lab, pay taxes etc..? And I don't think anyone mentioned that he "caters to a select clientele".

How is it o.k for Vdaedalus to recommend Funkyvapes, yet you delete Catel's post? Or others to promote ColdTurkey, Evaperated, MLV etc.. His business is no more a "backroom dealing" than any of these other businesses.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care that he's not promoted here, he's doing really well in his business without himself or anyone else having to try to promote his business. What I don't get is your issue with the post, it makes no sense to me.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
isn't the entire list of Canadian suppliers done by PM?
wouldn't that classify as dealings passed on PMs?

where do you draw the line?
because he doesn't have a website?

Again, are you saying he doesn't have a business because he doesn't have a website? How do you know that he doesn't have a store, test his juices in a lab, pay taxes etc..? And I don't think anyone mentioned that he "caters to a select clientele".

How is it o.k for Vdaedalus to recommend Funkyvapes, yet you delete Catel's post? Or others to promote ColdTurkey, Evaperated, MLV etc.. His business is no more a "backroom dealing" than any of these other businesses.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care that he's not promoted here, he's doing really well in his business without himself or anyone else having to try to promote his business. What I don't get is your issue with the post, it makes no sense to me.

The difference being that list is also permitted by ECF. And the list contains known Canadian vendors.

Members going around saying "PM me for this guy's info" doesn't cut it. If he's on the list, point folks towards the list. But this semi-secret, wink wink, nudge nudge, PM me for his info will not be allowed.

If he's running a legitimate business, PM Zurd to have him placed on the list as a business. If he's not in business as a Canadian e-cig supplier, there'll be no more "pm me for his info".

Last edited:

Cartel

Oct 30, 2013
Chilliwack, BC
The supplier I use has proper labeling (as is the law in Canada) and has samples lab tested on a regular basis to ensure the purity/quality of ingredients.

I started vaping to eliminate some pretty noxious substances from my lungs. I'll be damned if I'll take a chance on someone using bargain basement priced ingredients that are not being tested to make my juice.

Lets be honest, some people lack scruples, even business owners. (where's that shock/surprised emotioncon when you really need it?) I'm not very good at identifying them even when I meet them in person never mind by simply reading an email. A lab report from a certified lab is something I can believe in.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying any supplier mentioned is a bad person, but I don't know any of them personally either.

You can watch him make the stuff right in person, dude.
And what Canadian law?
The law that says we own you and pay us 70% taxes?
Or the law that says you need a prescription for nicotine?

I don't feel like paying $500 bucks a month for juice like I did for cigarettes, thanks

jqg.gif

Last edited:

Wolffy

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Alberta, Canada

Retired1 beat me to it. Thank you!

BTW my smoking habit was costing me $375 per month. My juice (that gets lab tested on a regular basis) will cost me $82.50 per month. There are other expenses tied to consumables for the system used as well but I'm pretty certain I can keep them below $292.50 per month.

Cartel, when you don't like a comment and start making up 'facts' to support your beliefs you start sounding like... well, Health Canada.

It's my opinion and I gave the reasons why I think that way. Nowhere did I tell anyone what to do and in fact I put a disclaimer at the end of my post stating I wasn't calling anyone in particular a bad guy.

Rest assured that some juice ingredients come from south east Asia and some of those ingredient suppliers pay far more attention to quantity than quality. The supplier that I chose makes sure the quality of ingredients remains high through lab testing. If that costs me an extra 2 or 3 dollars a week I'm fine with that.

If that extra 2 or 3 dollars per 30ml bottle of juice makes you go elsewhere I'm fine with that too. It's your lungs/body and not my concern what you do with your health. I am not telling YOU what to do nor did I ever do so.

You're welcome!

Wolffy

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Alberta, Canada
I wonder if analogs get lab tested to maintain there levels of poison.

From Health Canada'a website I'm guessing they must but generate enough tax revenue to continue poisoning the consumer.

"Tobacco Reporting Regulations
Under these regulations, tobacco manufacturers and importers must provide Health Canada with annual reports which include their sales data, manufacturing information, tobacco product ingredients, toxic constituents, toxic emissions, research activities and promotional activities."

Federal Regulations - Tobacco Legislation

The supplier I use has proper labeling (as is the law in Canada) and has samples lab tested on a regular basis to ensure the purity/quality of ingredients.

I started vaping to eliminate some pretty noxious substances from my lungs. I'll be damned if I'll take a chance on someone using bargain basement priced ingredients that are not being tested to make my juice.

Lets be honest, some people lack scruples, even business owners. (where's that shock/surprised emotioncon when you really need it?) I'm not very good at identifying them even when I meet them in person never mind by simply reading an email. A lab report from a certified lab is something I can believe in.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying any supplier mentioned is a bad person, but I don't know any of them personally either.

I'll vouch for the dude in Aldergrove. Very knowledgeable guy. Started vaping for the same reasons you mentioned. Makes great juice and does it ethically. USP grade ingredients. No food colouring. The whole nine yards. Only made to order. His product is labeled and is really good. I'm not promoting him. Just saying that the people who find him keep going back. I hope his business grows to the point where he will get a website up.

Last edited:

incognyto

Feb 5, 2014
aldergrove
I'M in Aldergrove!!! NEED .... MORE .... JUICE!!! I want this dudes info!!! leave it to me to figure out if its legit or not ... :p

otherwise I'll have to search harder for local places to get ejuice.... rather not drive to surrey though. anyone know of decent spots in malls or something that may have some nice tasty ejuice!? just mixed apple pie / mr peppa / root beer .... very interesting ... :)

got the kangertech evod usb 1000mah from canvape .... waited wayyyyyyy to long .... very happy though .... not ordering juice from that far!
need new atomizer!!! this ones kinda hokey!! its kangertech but 3.95 cheap hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread