Best juice to the uk from USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
As far as "premiums" go, I don't know too much about shipping practices, to the U.K. I have mentioned No Frills Mills to you before. They are part of a company called vaping Watch, which is their premium line. Rave reviews on the Clockwork Custard from U.K. reviewers. So they do ship there. I also know, Zamplebox ships there. So if you want to try a bunch of different juices for a good value, check them out. Be very specific, on your likes and dislikes. And they fine tune it with every box you review. I'm only on my 3rd box this month, and everyone of them was a winner.

Reactions: Paul lamb

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
As far as "premiums" go, I don't know too much about shipping practices, to the U.K. I have mentioned No Frills Mills to you before. They are part of a company called Vaping Watch, which is their premium line. Rave reviews on the Clockwork Custard from U.K. reviewers. So they do ship there. I also know, Zamplebox ships there. So if you want to try a bunch of different juices for a good value, check them out. Be very specific, on your likes and dislikes. And they fine tune it with every box you review. I'm only on my 3rd box this month, and everyone of them was a winner.
Thanks for the feedback will definitely look at no frills mills

Zamplebox I have yet to order from too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread