Best Juice Vendors?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gab-Zilla

Nov 21, 2012
Towson, MD
I've been looking online for a good place to buy e-cig juices. So many choices!!!

Anyone ever order from Juicy Vapors?

How about everyone's top 3 vendors?
I think that I'm most concerned about quality of juices, then I'm interested in safest places to shop online (since PayPal isn't allowed) & shipment speed. I've read quite a few horror stories about slow shipping from some vendors.

Since I'm so new to this, I'd appreciate all input.

Hi there, I am new to all of this and I have been doing quite a bit of research on this very subject. I plan on ordering from Juicy Vapors this weekend based on the positive reviews that I found on YouTube. I would have ordered from there first, but I just placed an order from Jugheads.co so I am going to wait for that to come in before I move on. (I live in Canada, so I am trying to find retailers on this side of the line hence the jugheads order).

I am positive you will get amazing advice on the forum as well, as everyone is so nice and helpful!

Happy hunting.

a.j.

Oct 29, 2012
United States
Hi! I am new to vaping also, so i wont be much help, but I ordered a bunch of samples from ecblends. The shipping was fast, i ordered 8 sample bottles at $2.50 and they threw in 2 freebies. So far I really like thecaramel machiatto and the banana nut bread. Before you order from anyone check out their customer reviews. That way you know if they are pretty reputable. If they have bad reviews I would check out another vendor. There are tons. I think there is a thread about juice reviews here. That should have lots of info too

ironbytes

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2012
Buffalo NY
Depending where in Niagara you are cariboo you could hope the border to Buffalo and go to a juicy vapor store.
Hi there, I am new to all of this and I have been doing quite a bit of research on this very subject. I plan on ordering from Juicy Vapors this weekend based on the positive reviews that I found on YouTube. I would have ordered from there first, but I just placed an order from Jugheads.co so I am going to wait for that to come in before I move on. (I live in Canada, so I am trying to find retailers on this side of the line hence the jugheads order).

I am positive you will get amazing advice on the forum as well, as everyone is so nice and helpful!

Happy hunting.

Herennow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
Washington
Juicy Vapor is great! mine & my wifes favorite.
There Ecto plasma was a liitle off last time.
Have Ecto chill on the way to try.
Wifes fav is Caramel Macchiato.

Vapedudes is down for upgrading now.
Great place though & 40% off your first order!
https://www.vapedudes.com/

Mister-E-Liquid is a great, good quality place
10% off with Coupon: Vapetv
Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice by Mister-E-Liquid.com
Cola Ice is great!
--
40% off your first order code: society
VaperSociety.com STAND STRONG AND.......VAPE ON!!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...325-www-vapersociety-com-official-thread.html
--
People seem to like this place.
I just ordered from them last night (already shipped!)
Cant say if there good or bad yet?
Amazing prices though! 30 Ml under $8 no, really!
https://www.mtbakervapor.com/
--
30% off eliquid
Use coupon code: - gobble30
Vaporgod is a good store!

VaporGod Arctic Wolf Eliquid
WARNING - THIS FLAVOR IS INTENSE!!!
One of a kind! Liquid Altoids?? Kinda, very strong
You have to give it a chance, I love the stuff now!
VaporGod Arctic Wolf eliquid for your electonic cigarettes. VaporGod.com

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
I've been looking online for a good place to buy e-cig juices. So many choices!!!

I think that I'm most concerned about quality of juices, then I'm interested in safest places to shop online (since PayPal isn't allowed) & shipment speed. I've read quite a few horror stories about slow shipping from some vendors.

juicy vapor is one of my favorites actually....gotta love that ecto plasma.

as far as a "top three" it's hard to say for me, because generally i find one amazing flavor at a particular vendor and order a few bottles at a time....i have to say though out of all the ones i order from, DFWVapor has my favorite juice EVER (brawndo) and a few others that i can grab while i'm there at the same time....i'd say roll on over to the e-liquid forum to find out more though once you grab your five posts

reffjak

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Chicago
I, too, am a new vaper and am shopping around for my favorite liquids. Herennow mentioned www.vapedudes.com

Last week, I noticed that they will give you a free (no shipping cost either!) 10ml bottle of the flavor of your choice.

i ordered a bottle of Vanilla Coffee and it's on the way now - 100% free of charge. Their juice must be pretty good for them to comp the juice and shipping! I'm looking forward to trying it.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I've ordered about 3 times from Juicy Vapors. They sometimes have 25% or 30% off depending on which celebration they're having. Otherwise their prices are kind of high. Some of their juices are good. I subscribe to their newsletter and they recently announced they'll not be adding food coloring anymore. That's a good thing. :)

Vap3riz3rDud3

Nov 22, 2012
Texas
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

frogmansg

Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Singapore

why not try mixing it yourself! than you can experiment with a variety of flavors without bursting the bank!

i've been using mountain vapor lately Mountain Vapor - High quality e-cigarettes, liquids and accessories. really awesome stuff there doing down there and very fast shipping even though they only offer first class usps at $3.50, they have shipped the following morning of my order every time. (I usually order in the late afternoon or at night).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread