Status
Not open for further replies.

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
Hello all!

I'm looking for the best maple flavored e-liquid out there. I have heard great things about BWB's Maple tobacco flavor, but for right now I am interested in a straight maple flavor. I would really like to find something that tastes more like maple sugar candy than maple syrup, although if there is a really good maple syrup offer I may try it out.

Thanks in advance! :)

- Woody

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Hello all!

I'm looking for the best maple flavored e-liquid out there. I have heard great things about BWB's Maple Tobacco flavor, but for right now I am interested in a straight maple flavor. I would really like to find something that tastes more like maple sugar candy than maple syrup, although if there is a really good maple syrup offer I may try it out.

Thanks in advance! :)

- Woody

Well, has anyone recommended BWB Waffle? It's the best tasting Waffle I've ever had. It does have a butter/batter taste to it along with the Maple Syrup - but it's fantastic. If you're thinking on it, I recommend allowing it to steep for at least two weeks, It's tasty out of the mailbox but it's potent as well :) Good luck!

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I'm also a maple fan and I've tried several. Right now I've got some from VaporBomb and Madvapes Top Vapor. Both are equally good although quite different. The VaporBomb version is not very sweet, just a mild maple flavor. The Top Vapor is actually called Maple Cream and is noticeably sweeter.

As Levitas suggested you might want to consider waffle since it's close to maple in many ways. I've got VaporBomb and BWB waffle on hand now. I prefer the VaporBomb version but the BWB is a good one too. The VaporBomb is fairly sweet, more so than their maple. It still has good maple flavor even though it's called waffle. The BWB is a bit stronger on the maple flavor but not as sweet.

If I had to choose one of those mentioned it would probably be VaporBomb's waffle. It's more complex in the flavor department than their straight maple and has the sweetness that I want in that flavor.

AnalogsNoMore

Feb 3, 2011
Oregon
I have become a fan of maple as well. It has taken over my desire for tobacco flavors and become my all day vape. I have only tried mr.e's french toast but find it to be very good. It has all the flavors you would expect and the aroma makes everyone around me hungry...lol
I am in search of other comparisons like yourself so I am interested in seeing what others have to say...
I would recommend you try the french toast, it's delicious!

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
Thanks for all the great suggestions so far! I must admit, even though I said I was going to stay away, I pulled the trigger on BWB's Maple Tobacco. I was putting in an order through BWB and just couldn't resist :)

However, I'm still definitely looking for that good, wholesome, pure maple goodness :D Keep the great recommendations coming!

- Woody

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
Alien Visions Maple Melody is a nice maple flavor...not a waffle/maple syrup flavor.

Thanks for the suggestion! That sounds a bit more like what I'm looking for :) The only concern I have is that from the reviews it sounds as though the flavor may be a bit too light for my tastes (I prefer more of the kick-you-in-the-mouth variety). Could you tell me how strong the maple flavor is to you?

parisbabe

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Lake Elsinore, CA
Its very delicious but not strong enough for me. I am an "in your face" flavor person so I would have to go with at least a double shot....lol
I have become a fan of maple as well. It has taken over my desire for tobacco flavors and become my all day vape. I have only tried mr.e's french toast but find it to be very good. It has all the flavors you would expect and the aroma makes everyone around me hungry...lol
I am in search of other comparisons like yourself so I am interested in seeing what others have to say...
I would recommend you try the french toast, it's delicious!

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
Well, has anyone recommended BWB Waffle? It's the best tasting Waffle I've ever had. It does have a butter/batter taste to it along with the Maple Syrup - but it's fantastic. If you're thinking on it, I recommend allowing it to steep for at least two weeks, It's tasty out of the mailbox but it's potent as well :) Good luck!

I have read many favorable reviews on the BWB Maple Tobacco. In fact, it will be on my next order when Don comes back from vacation. But, I have to comment on the BWB Waffle. My Waffle was born on 5/9. It was bleh when I vaped it out of the mailbox, but I have never been disappointed in a BWB flavor, so set it aside. I vaped it once last week and it was pretty good. I vaped it yesterday and it was better still. I think it will be perfect in another day or so.:) I recommend the Waffle as well.

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
Well, I have had my Top Vapor Maple Cream sitting for some time now. I have tried dripping a few drops here and there but I was not happy with it until after a few weeks of aging. It also seems that it's such a delicate flavor that any other liquid in the atty can throw it off. I finally decided to vape it longer than just a few drops, and I can honestly say that it is getting better for me. It has a true maple sweetness to it and doesn't taste like fake candy. The creaminess of the maple is also very apparent and you can easily tell it apart from a standard maple syrup flavor. As far as a true maple creme goes, this is pretty spot on. Personally, I would prefer if the flavor were a bit bolder, but if you're a fan of light, sweet, and elegant flavors you will really like this maple cream.

I have also been vaping BWB's Maple Tobacco for some time now and it has been one of my all-day vapes. As anyone who is familiar with Don's liquids will know, the flavor is complicated but definitely not an over-the-top attack on the taste buds. The tobacco and maple flavors compliment each other very well and neither one outshines the other. Don makes great tobacco flavors, and the maple twist in this one is just enough to compliment the tobacco base. This one is not a very sweet maple, it has a much more authentic flavor to it, and you can almost feel the sticky, molasses-like maple when you vape it. Every time I'm dripping this juice I envision myself wearing flannel, sitting next to a campfire, outside of a log cabin in the Canadian Rockies. It definitely has a backwoods feel to it which I enjoy ;)

I have ordered the Maple Melody from Alien Visions, and the Maple Syrup and Maple Walnut from FreedomSmoke USA. I have also gotten in touch with Vermont Vapor to see if I can get my hands on some Maple and Sugarhouse liquids to try out. I will be sure to post more thoughts when I get those in. After these next couple I will try to branch out into more of the waffle and other maple flavors :)

- Woody

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Well I must add my 2 cents. I just had a bottle of French Toast from Quick nic Juice. He is new to ecf, but been doing it for a while. In fact, he is very close to Chicago. You might see if he can make a Maple.

The French Toast from Quick nic is awesome! It tastes just like French Toast, and has the most amazing Maple flavor to it. Definately not candy or generic Maple. It is like syrup from the tree! Give him a try.

I let my son and brother-in-law try it and they both loved it. I did a review, and others who have tried it agreed. Get it and let it steep if you can.

Note: It is not Maple only, but it is very good Frech Toast. Light cinnamon and butter.

Use code "15off" and get 15% off order.

Quick nic Juice French Toast flavored e-liquid 30ml bottle. Made in the U.S.A

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
Well, I have tried quite a few maple liquids now... Top Vapor Maple Cream, BWB's Maple Tobacco, Maple Melody from Alien Visions, the Maple Syrup and Maple Walnut from FreedomSmoke USA, and Maple and Sugarhouse from Vermont Vapor.

To make this short I will just say that BWB's Maple Tobacco is my absolute favorite out of all the ones I've tried. Most of the others are either too light or don't really taste like maple at all. Especially after steeping for a month, the BWB has the best flavor overall and most realistic maple flavor out of the group.

I am still looking around for one which is a bit more maple sugar in nature, but I will still continue ordering the Maple Tobacco as long as Don offers it :)

- Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread