Best Mod Batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Cuzzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Virginia Beach
I know some of the battery companies have been having QC issues of late (batteries 2-3mm larger one day to the next). I am wondering what type of protected 16340's I should get? Anyone have a good reputable brand they use and the source?

If there is a topic on this already, sorry could not find it. If you could just point me in the direction of said thread I would appreciate it! Thanks, Chief

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
BatteryJunction has similar ones on sale for 3.99 each right now.
Ultrafire 3.6V 880mah Protected Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery RCR123A CR123A 16340 CR16340

I have a set and they work great, the company is in CT and ships fast. If you want 3 volt, I've been using these for a month, and, although they have a lower mah rating, they work well, I haven't noticed much if any dropoff in battery life compared to the 750 mah li-ion ones I was using before. AW LiFePO4 3 Volt Lithium Rechargeable Battery

Lighthound is a good supplier as well.

Last edited:

portguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Portugal
BatteryJunction has similar ones on sale for 3.99 each right now.
Ultrafire 3.6V 880mah Protected Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery RCR123A CR123A 16340 CR16340

I have a set and they work great, the company is in CT and ships fast. If you want 3 volt, I've been using these for a month, and, although they have a lower mah rating, they work well, I haven't noticed much if any dropoff in battery life compared to the 750 mah li-ion ones I was using before. AW LiFePO4 3 Volt Lithium Rechargeable Battery

Lighthound is a good supplier as well.

Nice price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread