The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best online websites to buy Genuine Tanks in UK?

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by vapemate93, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vapemate93

vapemate93 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2016
    Hi I'm looking to buy Vandy Vape Berserker mini tank, I was wondering if anyone can recommend trusted UK vape suppliers web stores to buy from?

I usually buy from amazon although right now I think I can get it cheaper else where.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi mate,
    Where are you located in the UK? Perhaps there is a shop close to you.

Do you want cheap or trustworthy?

Trustworthy: Berserker Mini MTL RTA by Vandy Vape

Cheers
    I
    IMO: Amazon/Ebay = Never

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    While I haven't used the UK version of Amazon I thought they were somewhat trustworthy. IDK. If you want inexpensive and trustworthy, there is always Fasttech, but you will need to be willing to wait. It can be a great option however, they are truthful when it comes to "authentic" and "styled" (clone) and although they are slow, they are reliable and honor their warranty period. I'm not UK based so can't really recommend a vendor but you could look near you and see if there are any well-reviewed brick and mortar stores.

Anna

4. vapemate93

vapemate93 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2016
    Yeah Amazon is the most safe place to buy anything, especially prime products, ive never not got what ive paid for with them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DanDantheVaperMan

DanDantheVaperMan New Member

Feb 6, 2018
    Hi, I am also looking at getting a Vandy Vape tank found a good selection of Vandy vape tanks here anyone got any experience with these guys? And on vandy vape themselves? Never used before...

• Like Like x 1
  6. SCOTT-3

SCOTT-3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2012
    london u.k
    If still looking @vapemate93 Berserker mini 2ml or the 2ml/4/5ml at vaping101.co.uk.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lana1989

Lana1989 New Member

Mar 29, 2018
    I bought my tank at Vapebuzz and really liked their site and service. Great selection and good prices. They're London-based and have both, a physical and online store...

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hunterwasser
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.