Best online websites to buy Genuine Tanks in UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi I'm looking to buy Vandy Vape Berserker mini tank, I was wondering if anyone can recommend trusted UK vape suppliers web stores to buy from?

I usually buy from amazon although right now I think I can get it cheaper else where.

Hi mate,
Where are you located in the UK? Perhaps there is a shop close to you.

Do you want cheap or trustworthy?

Trustworthy: Berserker Mini MTL RTA by Vandy Vape

Cheers
I
IMO: Amazon/Ebay = Never

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
While I haven't used the UK version of Amazon I thought they were somewhat trustworthy. IDK. If you want inexpensive and trustworthy, there is always Fasttech, but you will need to be willing to wait. It can be a great option however, they are truthful when it comes to "authentic" and "styled" (clone) and although they are slow, they are reliable and honor their warranty period. I'm not UK based so can't really recommend a vendor but you could look near you and see if there are any well-reviewed brick and mortar stores.

Anna

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2016
While I haven't used the UK version of Amazon I thought they were somewhat trustworthy. IDK. If you want inexpensive and trustworthy, there is always Fasttech, but you will need to be willing to wait. It can be a great option however, they are truthful when it comes to "authentic" and "styled" (clone) and although they are slow, they are reliable and honor their warranty period. I'm not UK based so can't really recommend a vendor but you could look near you and see if there are any well-reviewed brick and mortar stores.

Anna
Yeah Amazon is the most safe place to buy anything, especially prime products, ive never not got what ive paid for with them.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread