Best Place to get Innokin VTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

fccwpe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Rosamond, CA
Killer mod. I held one the other day and was surprised you could make something that small weigh so much. The green one looks fantastic!

The green one IS fantastic. I got mine yesterday and LOVE it. I had A Zmax that fell in the toilet and never was the same and a Vamo that fell on carpeted concrete and the small up button would actuate if you breathed on it (No lie). Had to give up on tube mods for a while.

Got the VTR yesterday and the MVP 2 today and they are both excellent. VERY consistent draws. Very happy!

Get one OP, you will love it!!!

I just got a VTR yesterday. I love it. Or should I say "Taste It Love It" Lol. I didn't think I would like it because of the box shape because of the way it looks but I do because of the way it fits in your hand and no offense e cigs look kind of geeky anyway especially mods. The thing is heavy as hell and if you if you have a tank that won't fit the inside the ring without the adapter it's huge. Looks like a tube mod stuck in a box. The guy at the store said he knows someone who cut the ring off. But I like the way it looks and don't want to change it.

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Philly
I just got a VTR yesterday. I love it. Or should I say "Taste It Love It" Lol. I didn't think I would like it because of the box shape because of the way it looks but I do because of the way it fits in your hand and no offense e cigs look kind of geeky anyway especially mods. The thing is heavy as hell and if you if you have a tank that won't fit the inside the ring without the adapter it's huge. Looks like a tube mod stuck in a box. The guy at the store said he knows someone who cut the ring off. But I like the way it looks and don't want to change it.

Not quite sure what you mean by that. Geeky? That is a weird descriptive term for mods, but to each their own. I heard the same thing about the VTR ring mod..but for a nice mod like that...nah I'd just use another mod for a tank. The guy brought up the ring mod to me at the B&M by me and I told him the same thing.

On topic- 101 vapes has THE BEST price for the vtr I have seen in the us. But, sadly, they are out of stock at the moment.

Dan_The_Viking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Denver, Colorado
I just said geeky because everybody makes fun of me for having one and how stupid it looks and won't even let me bring it anywhere if we are going out somewhere.

Well next time your friends bad mouth you when you have your VTR, you can take one swing with the device and knock them the hell out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread