best places to get diy equipment, PG, VG, NIC and flavoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
what is the best places to get diy equipment, PG, VG, NIC, flavoring?
so far my research runs down to
1. liquid barn - for pg, vg, nic, diy equipment and flavoring
2. amazon - for pg, vg
3. walmart - for pg, vg
4. flavor west - for flavor
5. wizard labs - for diy equip and flavoring

what is your favorite places to order good ejuices? i've been going to MBV for green ice mainly

also, i saw that flavor west has extreme ice and green apple, does MtBakerVapor get their flavoring from them?

Read around the forum to find several vendors that people are happy with, and start accounts with all of them. Shipping prices are pretty cheap with a lot of vendors these days, so you can order a few bucks of products from several vendors (they hate that, by the way). Then after about 3 weeks, some of them will offer you discount codes to get you to come back and shop some more.

Just saying, you don't need to limit your wagon to a single horse.

Hi I needed some VG to thicken up some juice I'd purchased (came thinner than water and poor vapor) I tried my Walmart and struck out. They told me they had never hear of it. Needed some bling supplies for my lanyards.Headed to the local craft store and low and behold,in the Wilton Cake decorating section they carry VG several sz bottles. Just in case someone can't find VG try the local craft shop. Keep on Vaping on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread