Best Pod Mods: Suroin iShare or Juul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentV

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2017
www.vaporl.com
Hey, guys, I got my juul and love it, sometimes (I like it more with my own liquids). I got a Suroin iShare coming as well as a smok Fit Vape Pod Kit . Hell, I want to try them all. Now, here is the question, what's the difference between suorin ishare and juul? Which One Are You Liking the Most?

Suorin iShare Starter Kit
ishare_kit_1_.jpg

The Suorin iShare Ultra Portable System Starter Kit is a robust and versatile ultra portable pod system that utilizes empty refillable cartridges and features an intuitive on-the-go battery bank that holds two Suorin iShare Single devices to utilize your favorite Salt Based Nicotine e-Liquids anywhere you want without worrying about battery life.

Much like the Suorin Air or the Suorin Drop Ultra Portable System, the iShare Single is an all in one device with draw activated firing, a magnetic pod system that can hold up to 0.9ml of e-Liquid, an atomizer resistance of 2.0 ohms and a maximum of 9W output. A 130 mAh built in battery powers the device while the battery bank holds 1400mAh.

The Suorin iShare Ultra Portable System is a simple and convenient all-in-one, ultra portable system that is perfect for users looking for a sleek and all-day vaping device!

Specification:
Coil Resistance: 2Ω
Cartridge Capacity: 0.9ml x 2
Battery Capacity: 130mAh(Cigarette), 1400mAh(Power Bank)
Charging Port: Micro USB
Charging Time: 1.0h(Cigarette), 1.5h(Power Bank)
Material: PC
Maximum Output: 9W
Puffs: 130(2S), 65(4S)
Color: White, Black

Click to see more detail about Suorin iShare Starter Kit

JUUL Starter Kit
juul.jpg

With its innovative pod design, the JUUL makes swapping out flavors a breeze. There are no threads to worry about stripping and there are no coils to replace. Just simply swap your pods around to the desired flavor and just like that, you’re back in business.

Each full charge of your JUUL device will vaporize the entire contents of a single pod. Being a mouth-to-lung device by nature, you can vape around others without being noticed or feeling like a nuisance, as this device does not produce the clouds that an rda or tank do.

Each pod is made of food-grade plastics and contain a stainless steel vapor path, an industry standard silica wick, and nichrome coil heater. The mod components themselves are encased in a lightweight aluminum shell.

Features of the JUUL Starter Kit:
One free pack of multi-flavored pod refills
Magnetic USB Charger
One Year Warranty
JUUL V3: the most recent version of the JUUL

Click to see about UpTown Tech JILI PCC For JUUL Device & Pods

SMOK FIT Kit
smok_fit_kit-1.jpg

The SMOK Fit Kit is an ultra compact and lightweight pen-style starter kit designed for vapers on the go or simply looking for an easy to use device. The Fit Kit is an all-in-one pod system starter kit that utilizes empty refillable cartridges. The Fit Kit is a throwback to the old school style automatic batteries with a new modern design. The Fit Kit features no buttons and is automatically activated when you inhale. The Fit Kit features a built-in 250mAh battery in a lightweight and compact design. The Fit Kit utilizes a 2.0ml refillable pod cartridge system. The Fit Kit includes (2) refillable empty pod cartridges which may be filled with your favorite e-Liquid of your own choosing. The Fit Kit may be charged via the micro USB port.

Features:
Ultra Slim AIO Starter Kit
Light & Portable
Built-in 250mAh Battery
Hassle Free Operation
Multiple Automatic Protections
Convenient E-liquid Filling Design
Easy Micro-USB Charging

Click to see more detail about SMOK FIT AIO Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread