Best service ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modterrik

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
Tonight I ordered a black 380mah auto battery for my KR0808D-1 on accident. I meant to order the manual. I sent a quick email to HealthCabin and within 15 minutes had a response from Amy letting me know that they would switch out the auto battery I mistakenly ordered for the manual. 15 minutes!!

I can honestly say this is the best customer service I've ever received online and that I will be doing business with Amy and HealthCabin again!

Thank you Amy! :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Tonight I ordered a black 380mah auto battery for my KR0808D-1 on accident. I meant to order the manual. I sent a quick email to HealthCabin and within 15 minutes had a response from Amy letting me know that they would switch out the auto battery I mistakenly ordered for the manual. 15 minutes!!

I can honestly say this is the best customer service I've ever received online and that I will be doing business with Amy and HealthCabin again!

Thank you Amy! :)

we have packed your order well before we got your email about switch. but it is ok. we unpacked it and repacked it well. :)

we are willing to do everything to please our customers!

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Darn, I'd love to make a small order of many of the 10ml flavors, but $15 for shippings a bit much. Any chance of a small flat rate box?

No problem. we can ship orders out via china registered airmail. its shipping cost to the usa is 3.5 usd for 1st 100g and 1.5 usd for each additional 100g.

please make a comment that you want your order to be shipped via china registered airmail, we will refund the extra shipping cost to your paypal account and send your order out as you want.

but i do not suggest you to use china airmail now, because normally packages via china airmail take 20-40 days to get the usa. it may be longer during the holiday reason.

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
but i do not suggest you to use china airmail now, because normally packages via china airmail take 20-40 days to get the usa. it may be longer during the holiday reason.

Seriously, go with EMS - with airmail, you might as well forget about it until it shows up a month or two later :p $15 may sound steep, which is why I make up for it with larger orders :D

ndfourleafclover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
So I was sitting at the house this morning deciding what to make the family for breakfast, when the door bell rings. I go to answer it and its the mail lady with a certified package. It was my shipment from Health Cabin. Completely unexpected! The EMS web site has not even updated itself yet. I ordered 8 days ago and got it today. This is the first time I have order from Health Cabin, and I will be ordering again. Though I don't know when that will be. I ordered enough to last me through spring. I'd recommend this company to anyone who is hesitant about ordering from China. Great Service (everything arrived as I ordered it wrapped and protected), great shipping (and this was the busiest shipping time of the year)!

Thanks Amy. Keep up the good work. Keep the guys in the back working hard.

tankueray

Oct 17, 2009
West Texas
we have packed your order well before we got your email about switch. but it is ok. we unpacked it and repacked it well. :)
we are willing to do everything to please our customers!

HealthCabin is just simply awesome.

Darn, I'd love to make a small order of many of the 10ml flavors, but $15 for shippings a bit much. Any chance of a small flat rate box?

It's getting shipped from China, and it usually shows up within 6 days to the US. Normal UPS will cost you at least $6 w/in the States, they're not pulling an Ebay and making a profit. BTW - China = no flat rate. This is horribly reasonable, and you will get a good product. I've gotten 20+ bottles from them. Use your ECF coupon code, and if you want a big order, there are other discounts.

I 've ordered from them many times, my last was a very small order. (2 batts, 1 liquid, 20 blank carts and it was arond $50 total). Not bad at all. Got here in 6 days. I've ordered from Amazon and Newegg with expedited shipping, paid more for the shipping, and not gotten it that fast.

They are not screwing you on shipping. I would guess that thye are losing money on shipping. No tax, no customs, Health Cabin ====AWESOME!!!!

I think they are offering a juice kit, I might be wrong, but I would assume that if you ordred 10 10ml bottles, you're getting a better deal you can find anywhere else, it's right at $45.

Their packaging is excellent, customer service as well, no worries. BTW, a USPS medium flat rate box is around $12.

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
Seriously, go with EMS - with airmail, you might as well forget about it until it shows up a month or two later :p $15 may sound steep, which is why I make up for it with larger orders :D

Have you tried the juice from healthcabin?
If so, do you like it.

I'm in need of some juice in a month or so.

TIA.

spaky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Making cement boots
I've ordered plenty of juice from them and I definitely like it. Even though I'm making my own now, I still use their USA mix when I drink. I just can't vape anything but tobacco when I drink.

Also I don't know if I'd worry about the wait for the airmail. I placed an order and got it the day after xmas after a 2 week wait. Any order I've placed with EMS has taken 6-8 days. If you're planning ahead you can save money with the airmail.

jnakamura

ECF Veteran
Have you tried the juice from healthcabin?
If so, do you like it.

I'm in need of some juice in a month or so.

TIA.

I'm currently vaping their RY4, Flu-cured tobacco, Capuccino and Vanilla. All are very good, especially the RY4-Yummy!

I won't need to order any more juice for awhile, but when I do I will be getting more from HC. :)

Bafyo

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
Date Time Location Service Area Check Point Details
Feb 26, 2010 11:29am AUSTRALIA - SYDNEY Scheduled for delivery.
Feb 26, 2010 11:23am AUSTRALIA - SYDNEY

Received and awaiting clearance for delivery.
Feb 24, 2010 10:45pm CHINA - SHENZHEN EMS

Processed - enroute to final destination.
Feb 24, 2010 5:04pm CHINA

Item lodged

pretty fast turn around, should get this after the weekend. i'll be ordering from HC again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread