Best starter kit for beginner vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPasa

Mar 25, 2014
Greece
Hello everyone, so after some helpful replies and some research on my behalf I came to the conclusion that what I need to buy to succesfully begin vaping is a starter kit. I want something that will simulate the whole hookah experience, that is big vapor clouds, and great flavors. Also, something portable and overall a quality product, I dont want any leaking, burnt taste etc.
And for the eliquids, I had a bunch of recommendations for mt baker, but feel free to post who you consider the best ejuice vendor.
I would love to hear what you guys think is the best starter kit that fits my needs.
Thanks a bunch.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Not sure on vendors for Greece or your budget. You want 2 x battery, 2-5 x Clearo or carto, 5-10 x extra heads and a charger.

For battery options, eGo style, Twist is preferable since it has variable voltage (you will see Spinners, Winders and others - all the same, just pick one :) ) You can also go with Itaste VV V3 or MVP2 for batteries if they are within your budget.

Pick out different clearos, in top coil and bottom coil as well as at least 1 glass. They do not have to expensive, Iclears, eVods, etc.

Happy vaping :)

Wonkie

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2014
United States
I started with the itaste vv v3 kit. I really like the battery, it seems pretty solid and hasn't caused my any major issues thus far. However, the kit i got came with iclear 16 clearomizers. I hated them. They seemed really harsh and I didn't think the flavor was that good. I have switched to aspire ets bdcs and love them. I would recommend at least 3 clearos/cartos. I have 5 now and kind of want more, although I think an rda will solve that.

ElPasa

Mar 25, 2014
Greece
Not sure on vendors for Greece or your budget. You want 2 x battery, 2-5 x Clearo or carto, 5-10 x extra heads and a charger.

For battery options, eGo style, Twist is preferable since it has variable voltage (you will see Spinners, Winders and others - all the same, just pick one :) ) You can also go with Itaste VV V3 or MVP2 for batteries if they are within your budget.

Pick out different clearos, in top coil and bottom coil as well as at least 1 glass. They do not have to expensive, Iclears, eVods, etc.

Happy vaping :)

So you recommend building a starter kit myself ? Well that seems a bit complicated since I can't seem to get my way around these things :S

Hello everyone, so after some helpful replies and some research on my behalf I came to the conclusion that what I need to buy to succesfully begin vaping is a starter kit. I want something that will simulate the whole hookah experience, that is big vapor clouds, and great flavors. Also, something portable and overall a quality product, I dont want any leaking, burnt taste etc.
And for the eLiquids, I had a bunch of recommendations for mt baker, but feel free to post who you consider the best ejuice vendor.
I would love to hear what you guys think is the best starter kit that fits my needs.
Thanks a bunch.
The best starter kits is JAK ecig. They have superb taste and quality. They have hookahs also. They sell in Chicago and LA, or you can buy on their website jakecig. I tried them all, but this one rocks!!!

Dochartaigh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
PA, United States
You haven't told anybody your budget, and what size device you're looking for. Since you want big clouds that usually means a larger device and tank setup.

For beginners who want something small I always suggest the iTaste VV v3. They're around $30 on eBay. Then get a ProTank mini 2 (I suggest 2; always have a backup), and some extra coils. My favorite Mt. Baker flavor is Dutch Apple Pie, 60/40 ( or 70/30 PG/VG or whatever), with 2x flavor shots.

For something that can grow with you, the iTaste MVP is awesome. Aspire Nautilus or Kanger Aerotank are pretty good to top it off with.

If you want to get into rebuildable coils for bigger clouds (it really is quite simple despite all the posts with people being confused here - how hard is it to wrap some kangal wire around a drillbit, attach it to some screw posts, and put a piece of cotton ball through???), and the MVP has an ohm meter and auto-shut-off protection/fuse type deal so it's safer). I would actually suggest a KayFun 3.1 clone (under $25 if you don't mind waiting on shipping from China from a site like FastTech.com or around $45 on eBay - I've had good luck with the HCigar clone). I still can't find anything that produces the same quality of vapor the Kayfun type does and it really helped me with quitting (whereas the smaller tanks like I mentioned above are WORLDS behind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread