Best sub tank for the IPVD2

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Is there a better sub tank than this Maganus I'm running on my D2?
I like the Crown, but at higher wattages it depletes the batt in the D2 fairly quickly, so I run them on my dual batt mods... Looking for better airflow than the Maganus, as even wide open its a little tight for me..
The SS Crown coils like more wattages, even with the .5, and its not to my liking on the little D2... any suggestions would be helpful, Thanks
3faa2051a13f4deffdf0ad61e3bdb221.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
I have heard great things about the supertank mini. I have a D2 and run a Kanger Subtank Mini which has done pretty well for me. It comes with an rba head, so I can learn how to build coils. The supertank mini is a little cheaper than the kanger I think, plus a bigger range of coils to choose from.

sent using Tapatalk

Angus337

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
I've tried the crown uwell on the D2 and today picked up the Tfv4 mini, but think the D2 seems under powered for both of these tanks. In TC mode it can't get up to the temperature setting resulting in a very airy vape. For me the Subtank mini is a better vape on this device.

Think I need to try a more powerful mod for these tanks. Out there a problem with my D2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread