Best tank for SB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waveryder

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
Virginia
Anyone have any recommendations for a tank that will be used with a Silver Bullet? I just ordered one and would like to try one out. I'm sure someone has a SB setup here. Help. Lol
Hmmm - Bucky Badger avatar - the Gopher must be feeling awfully slighted :)
I am using a liquinator with the LR slotted carto's. Great TH and Vapor. I still use regular carto's when I am out and about but they have become less satisfying since I started using a tank.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I like the J-tank

3222.jpg

http://www.electronicstix.com/CARTOMIZERS-J-TANKS/J-TANKS/3ML-J-TANK-p511.html
    or
    http://www.electronicstix.com/CARTOMIZERS-J-TANKS/J-TANKS/5-5-ML-J-TANK-p536.html

Last edited:

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 9, 2010
    Strong Beach, CALI
    www.youtube.com
    i like my tanks (liquinator, map, depth charge, lava, surge) but i think the surge looks the best on the SB because its the same diameter. unfortunately its not out to the public yet. so my next best one would have to be the BFT liquinator.

also try the cartos from 310Vapers Store. they have 20 smoktech dual coils for $29.xx THATS A STEAL!

or if you dont like dual coils they have single coil LR 1.5 ohm cartos! the only place ive seen with them too, also at a great price.

yoyoma_mda

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 10, 2010
    San Diego
    I didn't have any luck when i used the liquinator, even thought it fits the SB's profile a little better. After the failure i endured with the liquinator I bought a stainless steel map tank and haven't had any problems whatsoever. I will admit that the liquinators have a significant capacity advantage, but the crappy o-rings they use and rude customer service ticked me off too much to buy anything else from them. Its a respect thing =)

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 5, 2009
    Minnesota, USA
    i like my tanks (liquinator, map, depth charge, lava, surge) but i think the surge looks the best on the SB because its the same diameter. unfortunately its not out to the public yet. so my next best one would have to be the BFT liquinator.

also try the cartos from 310Vapers Store. they have 20 smoktech dual coils for $29.xx THATS A STEAL!

or if you dont like dual coils they have single coil LR 1.5 ohm cartos! the only place ive seen with them too, also at a great price.
    Where do you get the surge tank?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread