Best tea flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABx009

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2014
Portland, OR, USA
As a tea enthusiast, I just wish that someone would make a liquid that compares to the higher quality Chinese oolong tea. The real stuff (when brewed properly) is more complex than wine or cigars, and a good roasted tea could have a profile similar to a cigar, with similar nuances, without being like tobacco. I'd think it could be a great way to draw people away from tobacco. (If anyone in Portland ever wants to try making some, I'd be happy to introduce them to the tea, and test it while creating.)

Ironically I haven't tried that many tea flavors (mostly because they're made to be like flavored tea), but I liked Two Peas in a Pod's "Zen."

Last edited:

caroloto

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Freeport, IL
Vape Square the 4 Corners Arnold Palmer tea is tasty, just like the tea and very reasonable. Arnold Palmer - Vape Square I ordered a sample pack form them last month, must say I was very pleased with the e-juices I received and they sent me 3 extra sample to try. So far I have shared my samples with my vaping friend and not one complain. Plus all are wanting to order at least 2 or 3 of the flavors to use. Should include I too will be reordering more next week.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
As a tea enthusiast, I just wish that someone would make a liquid that compares to the higher quality Chinese oolong tea. The real stuff (when brewed properly) is more complex than wine or cigars, and a good roasted tea could have a profile similar to a cigar, with similar nuances, without being like tobacco. I'd think it could be a great way to draw people away from tobacco. (If anyone in Portland ever wants to try making some, I'd be happy to introduce them to the tea, and test it while creating.)

Ironically I haven't tried that many tea flavors (mostly because they're made to be like flavored tea), but I liked Two Peas in a Pod's "Zen."

Without a doubt, oolong tea would be amazing. Ahlusions has or had some sort of orange ginger oolong but I've never tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread