Not open for further replies.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Do what works for you.
    I mix flavored 6mg, 1000mls at a time, to be used within 3-4 months.
    Haven't noticed any harshness if used within in that time.
    Kept in a cool dark drawer.
    My base is mixed once a year then put back in the freezer after mixing.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Do what works for you.

I mix 500ml at a time, nic being the first thing in the process- Nic (3mg generally), Flavor(s)/sweetner, PG and then VG. 30/70 PG/VG, and after a vigous shake, it's placed in a drawer or cabinet for the next however long till use.

I've got 7 500ml bottles in the drawer right now, maybe 4 in the cabinet with a few 250's from 3+ years ago. All are perfectly fine.

While about 4 of the larger bottles are made at least twice a year (or even monthly), everything gets used at least twice in the year and that verifies that they are good to go as far as oxidation, flavor and look.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I mix 400ml with 6mg of nic of my all day vape juice at a time. I keep it at room temp. It takes 40-50 days to finish it. I detect no harshness of the vape or darkening of the juice toward the end of the bottle (it's clear juice so it's easy to detect if it gets darker over time).

But there are multiple factors that will dictate if your juice will get harsh or dark over time and how long it will take, so what happens with my juice may not be your experience.

So the best answer has already been given...do what works for you and your juices.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Well, I really cant add to the excellent advice and examples given already. It's one of those questions where there isn't really a right or wrong answer. Everyone does things differently and it works anyway. I do 120ml batches once every other week and I use mine as soon as I get done shaking it. Steeps as I use it and I'm happy as a coyote in the henhouse that way.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I mostly do small batches but since you do 500 ml at one time, that does make sense. Mostly, keep in mind it's oxygen that is bad for nic. The less you open/mess with your juice the better. Might want to keep that juice in the fridge (no need to freeze it... but if you can, freeze the nic concentrate) One thing I really like about your method is it gives you the option of choosing how much nic to add (depending on which device/tank you are using)

• Useful
    Reactions: Izan
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread