Not open for further replies.

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Ok my sister is wanting to quit e-cigs and I want to get her name brand gear at super cheap prices, but, I just don't know where to shop at.

Give me your suggestions please if you don't mind.
If she wants to quit vaping (e-cigs), then why are you wanting to shop?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I often recommend these 2 US websites below to local vapers and people on here. They're smaller businesses (family owned) compared to many of the giant ones. However, they carry name brand vaping gear at very fair prices, including their S/H; they have excellent customer service; and they ship items quickly and carefully packaged.

Rocky Mountain Vapor - Carries vaping gear from longtime name brand companies (JoyeTech, KangerTech, Aspire, Innokin, Eleaf, Sigelei). Many ECF members bought their Eleaf Picos and other iSticks here in quantity, as well as various brand name tanks, coils, etc. They have a terrific on-going coupon code that gets you 30% off, and they have Free S/H for orders over $14. The coupon code to use at Checkout is: Turkey

Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes - Click on Starter Kits for some of the older kits. Click on Parts and then a brand name to find the separate mods, tanks, and coils from each brand.

LiteCigUSA - They carry JoyeTech, KangerTech, Aspire, Innokin, Eleaf, and Smok products. S/H is free with orders of $15 or more, and they ship very quickly. I'd check out their Sale section, too, for some especially good deals.

Vape Liquid & Supplies | e-Cig Kits and Supplies | LiteCigUSA

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
+ 1 for My Vapor Store. Here is a popularly recommended setup.

Innokin Kroma-A with Zenith Starter Kit

Price: $49.99
star4.5.gif
(22)

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
MVS here as well. Very quick to ship in most cases. Free shipping over $50.

I also like to shop at VaporDNA. If you use the standard 10% off code, usually gets the higher priced items down to where other sites sell them. Free shipping over $50 as well I believe.

VapeWild is primarily a juice vendor, but that have a varied hardware selection as well. Usually pretty good prices, used to buy a lot of premade coils there when I still used them. Also quick shipping, never had a problem and I've bought a lot of hardware from them.

Those are my main three. I also use MyVPro, Eightvape, Eciggity and MFS if I can't find what I want from the three above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread