big bottles of e juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipsynoodle

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2011
Kempner, Texas
After getting my husband and sister (who lives with me also) switched over to using ecigs instead of analogs, we are constantly running out of juice lol......what is a good site to purchase larger bottles of juice like 300 -500 ml ....right now we get by on the 30 ml sizes but constantly having to reorder....I saw a site called ecigdotcom... I think they are in china.....they have large sizes for like $24 but I don't know if they are any good? can u help direct me to a good site?Thanks for reading and or responding......

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
DIY is pretty easy if you have an ejuice calculator. This one is the easiest one: eJuice Recipe Calculator

and this one is pretty popular but more complicated in my opinion: eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator

All you really need is unflavored nic juice, PG or VG, flavor extract and maybe some distilled water to dillute. You'll save a ton of money especially when the politicians slap a huge tax on ejuice. Best to stock up now.

Lucid206

Jul 28, 2011
Seattle, WA
this place is good, fair priced, good selection etc.. you can also tell them exactly how much PG/VG/NIC you want in your juice!
Gourmet Vapor

5 ML $3.95

15 ML $10.35

30 ML $15.15

*250 ML $79.95

*500 ML $127.95

*250 ML and 500 ML sizes may take up to two weeks for delivery. All sales of 250 ML and 500 ML bottles are final. Please order a small sample and test the product before you order these sizes.

juxt4p0z

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
Sunny Florida (DANG it's hot)
this place is good, fair priced, good selection etc.. you can also tell them exactly how much PG/VG/NIC you want in your juice!
Gourmet Vapor

Not to be picky, but I recently ordered from them and I got a shipping confirmation ... then 5 days later another shipping confirmation, still no juice :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread