Big News! Limited Flash Sale, Surprise for Dad, Father's Day Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hi, guys! Father’s Day is coming, so what kind of presents will you give your father? If your father is smoking, you need choose vapes to help your father quit smoking for keeping healthy. And I bring you the good news here! In order to celebrate Father’s Day, Vapesourcing gives you the big discount for 10% off. There is also a newest products giveaway for you to attend.

xwF8kO6.jpg

And we also choose the products up to 60% off for limited flashsale. Some vape kits are also for free sipping. If you want to participate in this activity, please click here: Father's Day Deals - Free Gift For Order Over $50 with using the coupon code: DAD10 for 10% off.

• Useful
Reactions: NatashaTMT
Verashu I don't know how to get in touch, there is no email to vapesourcing and no way to send direct messages to you here that I can find. I ordered the Order #100094445-cn-sz ,2 months ago now, and I can see the products are in stock at vapesourcing.com site and people around me are using these products for a long time now. I dont even know if there is a package sent from you, the only information I get from the website is that I ordered and paid and the description of the products. I did however recieve one confirmation mail that was removed imediately, while I looked at it by my spam filter, because of a suspicious activity. And if you please can give me a email adress that I can put on my whitelist, because I did not have a chanse to save it. I do have the paypal reciept containing only payment details. PLEASE help me.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Verashu I don't know how to get in touch, there is no email to vapesourcing and no way to send direct messages to you here that I can find. I ordered the Order #100094445-cn-sz ,2 months ago now, and I can see the products are in stock at vapesourcing.com site and people around me are using these products for a long time now. I dont even know if there is a package sent from you, the only information I get from the website is that I ordered and paid and the description of the products. I did however recieve one confirmation mail that was removed imediately, while I looked at it by my spam filter, because of a suspicious activity. And if you please can give me a email adress that I can put on my whitelist, because I did not have a chanse to save it. I do have the paypal reciept containing only payment details. PLEASE help me.
Hello, the product is in stock, maybe the warehouse is choose wrong, we will arrange to send to you right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread