Big Problem with eleaf istick tria(300w)

Status
Not open for further replies.

creepnight

Jan 18, 2019
Hello

First Happy new Year.

I am new here and i am from germany, i have a problem with the istick tria and eleaf or sc do not help, eleaf dos not longer support the tria that i have get as email from eleaf.

I have the tria new and i use it with different vaporizer like ello s, uwell valyrian, melo 300....... and other but the tria do what it will.

Newest firmware is installed and all original but i turn the tria off, from time to time the tria turn on by it self and burn by it self, is the tria on, the same it burns/vapes from alone.
The tria do what it want.

What can it be and how i can delete this errors?

Thank you

I hope you understand, i was a long time in hospital, i am sick and i must learn a lot new. I have learn english new to. In the past my english was good but know, i dont know, i learn new so i can. Sick and strong handicaped for live. Thank you

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Newest firmware is installed and all original but i turn the tria off, from time to time the tria turn on by it self and burn by it self, is the tria on, the same it burns/vapes from alone.
Welcome and glad you joined.
There are many reasons you may be having problems, from improper batteries to a malfunctioning PCA to name a few. Might consider returning the mod to factory settings (if possible) and proceed from there.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will advise.

• Useful
Reactions: greek mule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread