Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
You asked for it, you got it! After many requests from our customers, Virgin Vapor is excited to announce that our e-liquid line is now available in 60 and 120 mL bottle sizes.

Plus, we're bringing back our adorable 4 mL sample size bottles as well. Since sample sized bottles are not manufactured with child resistant caps, samples are only available in zero nicotine but they'll allow you to try any flavor for a few dollars so you can decide if the flavor is for you.

Don't forget to watch for another exciting announcement (hint, new flavors!!!) coming soon.

Reactions: Glinda

Glinda

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2014
United States
I am over the moon! I saw the new flavors and additional sizes late last night when I was visiting your site, and I have to tell you I am as thrilled about it as I am relieved. Relieved, as in, VV is here to stay.

I cut my vaping teeth on VV; it's the gold standard for e-liquids as far as my palate is concerned. Even though I'm beginning to DIY some of my basic flavors, yours will remain my go-to when I want a more imaginative and elegant vape.

Glinda

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2014
United States
If you live in the US, consider this- there have been so many cuts at USPS over the past few years that it's impacted their staffing. This is partly why I still feel somewhat secure placing mail orders. That said, the only thing that makes me a bit nervous are sender's business names on the shipping label. If someone at USPS is looking for those red flags or someone happens to casually notice it, any package with "Vape" or "Vapor" on it may be pulled. :blush:

Reactions: Sara Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread