Billet Box owners please help =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacbandit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
st louis
So my Billet Box came today! I am super excited however, The cartos that I ordered here -> 510 Boge LR Pre-Punched - RTD vapor I already understand I should have gotten a higher resistance, however I am unsure if they are 35mm or 40mm, I thought BB took 35 but paper that came with it says 40mm. Also, I have not used cartos in 2 years, I went to prime this one, and the liquid is just sitting on top, it wont soak/take at all, do they not need primed like they used to? lol Can anyone direct me to a good site to order the correct cartos from? Also, any tips/advice in general is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
So my Billet Box came today! I am super excited however, The cartos that I ordered here -> 510 Boge LR Pre-Punched - RTD vapor I already understand I should have gotten a higher resistance, however I am unsure if they are 35mm or 40mm, I thought BB took 35 but paper that came with it says 40mm. Also, I have not used cartos in 2 years, I went to prime this one, and the liquid is just sitting on top, it wont soak/take at all, do they not need primed like they used to? lol Can anyone direct me to a good site to order the correct cartos from? Also, any tips/advice in general is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Thought all the BB's took 35mm cartos, would be VERY odd if they changed it all the sudden.

Should be easy enough to figure out, stick a carto in it(assuming the ones you have are 35) and see if everything meshes/there are any gaps with the slotted top nut.

Try bottom priming it, take one of the carto condoms and fill it with liquid then stick the carto (510 down) into the condom and force the juice up thru the center of the carto, may help get it to start absorbing.

zacbandit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
st louis
So i just filled from the top, making sure non went into the center hole, finally it began coming from the bottom, now its girgling like nobodies business, i dried the bottom hole and made sure no more was running out before putting it in. I guess i just suck at cartos now lol never had a problem in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread