Billow eats through juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I am currently running a Billow RTA and I cannot for the life of me understand how it runs through juice this fast. I have a 26G 0.6ohm dual coil build on it as of now with the airflow most of the way open. Am I just actually getting to see that I generally vape alot of juice or can I adjust something (asides from using it less :D) that will decrease the amount of juice this thing eats? FWIW this thing is awesome past that one issue!

EDIT: should have added that I am currently running it between 15-30W on a regulated device.

Last edited:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I am currently running a Billow RTA and I cannot for the life of me understand how it runs through juice this fast. I have a 26G 0.6ohm dual coil build on it as of now with the airflow most of the way open. Am I just actually getting to see that I generally vape alot of juice or can I adjust something (asides from using it less :D) that will decrease the amount of juice this thing eats? FWIW this thing is awesome past that one issue!

EDIT: should have added that I am currently running it between 15-30W on a regulated device.

The rate at which you burn through juice is directly proportional to the WATTAGE you are using.

If you use thinner gauge wire you will likely use less wattage.

Vaping at 20 watts is likely to go through 4 times more volume of juice than vaping on an other clearo operating at 5 watts.

On the other hand you tend to use lower nicotine strength.
So what you can do is buy high strength liquid and dilute it with VG and PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread