Black 24mm Goon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo Cho Cho

Jan 7, 2017
I paid about $60 for one at my local vape shop. They actually only had one left, and it was black. Everybody at that shop uses Goons or Goon LP's. The guy I bought my Goon from was squonking on a Goon LP. I don't know about lowest price, but if you have vape shops around you that aren't the crappy Ego's in a glass case with like 5 flavors of house juice types then you might find one there. As a side note, is it just me or are 80% of vape shops like what I described? It seems like finding a good vape shop is like finding a good barber.

Whitechapel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Willoughby Hills, OH
I paid about $60 for one at my local vape shop. They actually only had one left, and it was black. Everybody at that shop uses Goons or Goon LP's. The guy I bought my Goon from was squonking on a Goon LP. I don't know about lowest price, but if you have vape shops around you that aren't the crappy Ego's in a glass case with like 5 flavors of house juice types then you might find one there. As a side note, is it just me or are 80% of vape shops like what I described? It seems like finding a good vape shop is like finding a good barber.
I hang out at a beginner vape shop but I am advanced. I just like the people that work there. We have a couple cloud chaser shops and the attitudes irritate me. The one I won't go to because the owner never stops .....ing and acts like he's king .... of .... Mountain.

Mojo Cho Cho

Jan 7, 2017
I hang out at a beginner vape shop but I am advanced. I just like the people that work there. We have a couple cloud chaser shops and the attitudes irritate me. The one I won't go to because the owner never stops .....ing and acts like he's king .... of .... Mountain.
Yeah, it's a balance. I know exactly what you mean about attitudes. The place I go has beginner stuff, but it also sells RDA's, RDTA's, RTA's, Aspire tanks, coils, and kanthal wire (though they only have 26AWG -- nothing smaller, nothing larger). The people who work there will literally walk around the store with you when you're looking at stuff and recommend things based on what you tell them instead of what they personally like. That just reminded me of the fireworks scene from Joe Dirt :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread