Black Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a year ago LNW sent me a demo bottle of Black Cherry. It was delicious. But only 6 mg/ml. Sweet and hard to put down. I have purchased Black Cherry flavoring and I can't get even to close to the taste they sent me. I mixed it 70 PG 30 VG at 24 mg strength. Mixed at 5 % and later added 1 %. Taste not even close and no sweetness to it at all. I have some sweetener ordered but I read on here that sweetener gunk's your coils. I have some grape flavoring from two different places and I get them right all the time.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
About a year ago LNW sent me a demo bottle of Black Cherry. It was delicious. But only 6 mg/ml. Sweet and hard to put down. I have purchased Black Cherry flavoring and I can't get even to close to the taste they sent me. I mixed it 70 PG 30 VG at 24 mg strength. Mixed at 5 % and later added 1 %. Taste not even close and no sweetness to it at all. I have some sweetener ordered but I read on here that sweetener gunk's your coils. I have some grape flavoring from two different places and I get them right all the time.
Suggest you contact LNW. They may have discontinued the formula.
Could re post in: Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers
Or Contact Us - DIY ejuice & DIY eLiquid Supplies - LNW
and or (480) 263-9340.

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread