Black Friday plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starquake

Jul 28, 2011
UK
With the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales nearly upon us, are you feeling the urge to splurge?
Have you got your eye on a new vape to indulge your VAS or some fancy glass to appease your GAS or a new rosin press or maybe a stem or something in the sales?

I think I'm gonna grab a few Dynavap low temp caps, a Divine Tribe Quartz Quest and maybe a modular bo ng with a hydrotube section that comes off, if I can find a good deal.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
vape" data-source="post: 22306913" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Fog n vape said:
Enlighten my ignorance, and save me from googling, lol, what the heck is panda plastic ?
A thick 5-7MIL plastic sheeting. It is white on one side and black on the other. (panda like, LOL)
panda.jpg

I needed to expand my "area" , the panda is a simple, cheap, temporary solution.

HTH
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
gotta confess, advice and mostly recommend a new device... CFC lite, what a piece of art, got one this black friday, been using it since dec 15, is just amazing, purchased for this black friday sales, took full advantage of this sale season on planet of the vapes!
Nice buy!
How is the 18350 battery life?
Which 18350s are you using?

Does it have a water tool option?

Cheers
I

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Nice buy!
How is the 18350 battery life?
Which 18350s are you using?

Does it have a water tool option?

Cheers
I
sup dude, battery life is pretty weak on this device, im currently using only one battery, the one bundled with the kit, im wondering if the AWT or MXJO ones from planet of the vapes could handle my rhythm with CFC lite, overall, is an amazing little and portable device,

Pd: does not offer an waterpipe bundled, but the CFC 2.0 comes with one, tried my waterpipe with it, performs well, but is 100% unnecessary,

• Useful
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread