Black Friday - Sales Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
liberty flights is having a black friday sale on ego kits for $40. Thats the only website Im stalking this year =P

Black friday is the name for the crazy shopping day after thanksgiving. Since T-day is always on a Thursday many many people have the friday after off work. I'm not sure where the term black fridaday came from, but stores all over have "door buster" deals and mass havoc occurs in the wee hours of the morning to get the best deals.

tonna11

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
USA
Maxy007, Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, when all the super big, best pre-christmas sales are launched.

Vapor4Life is having a great sale, but it wont help you with your hardware, its for juices and cartos. HOWEVER--30% off to help with stocking up for the holidays is a wonderful sale to hit! I did my "hitting" this morning!LOL!!!

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would honestly hate a black friday Ecig sale. It would make everything out of stock, and we wouldn't get orders for weeks.

That's okay with me. It's worth waiting if the price is right. It would definitely stir impulse buying from the customer and generate a sale that most likely would not occur. Come on vendors... Do you hear me NOW!

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Maxy007, Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, when all the super big, best pre-christmas sales are launched.

Vapor4Life is having a great sale, but it wont help you with your hardware, its for juices and cartos. HOWEVER--30% off to help with stocking up for the holidays is a wonderful sale to hit! I did my "hitting" this morning!LOL!!!

NEED HARDWARE. NOW! Still waiting.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Litecigusa.net is having a sale. Here's a quote from their forum:

"We are having a black friday sale. starting at midnight the coupon code will be active. The discount is good for 10 percent off your entire order and will last 24 hours. the code is ( black10 ) "

And here' a link to the forum post: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/litecig/139959-black-friday-sale.html

Litecigusa is my supplier of choice, you won't go wrong ordering from them.

xg4bx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
SmokeTip sent me an email stating they have a buy one get one free sale on their kits 11/24-11/26.

i took advantage of that one. yea i could find them cheaper but that lifetime guarantee (which they actually honor) is something i'm willing to support. i've had too many batteries burn out and i can't afford to keep replacing them out of pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread