Black friday super sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
WHOOOO HERE IT GOES - ENDS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 27th, 2010!

USE COUPON CODE: blackfriday

for 10% off your ENTIRE ORDER - this is in addition to any discounts already on items!

SPECIAL DEALS:

in our Black Friday deals section we have 4 different colors of 510 automatic kits! (Red, Blue, Black, Stainless)

THESE KITS ARE ON SALE FOR 27.45 EACH!!! that's only $24.75 a KIT AFTER DISCOUNT CODE!!!

included: 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, 1 usb charger, 1 wall charger, 5 blank cartridges.

THE CRAP-E-CIG!!! only $7.60 a kit after discount (please read disclaimer on page)

THESE MAKE EXCELLENT STOCKING STUFFERS - OR GIFTS TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO "try it"

In addition to all this goodness?

ALL CARTOMIZERS DISCOUNTED BEFORE COUPON CODE!!

That's right we've slashed prices on all of our cartomizers to make them even cheaper!! AND THEN CHEAPER AGAIN AFTER DISCOUNT CODE!!

you've given us something to be thankful for this year, this is our chance to return that to you...

Happy Thanksgiving, and God Bless!

-iVape

http://www.ivape.net

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I got one in! First order with you but that is an unbeatable price for atomizers and my fiance's last one just died! Thanks for the special!

I got on here too late. Darn.........they have awesome cartomizers for my 510's. I'll have to wait for the next sale.

faeriekari....I live in Madison. About 50 miles from you. Madison is 20miles south of Emporia. Good to know I'm not alone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread